Interview- Just an intro

Meera's mom: "Meera!! Get up you have to get ready for interview"
Meera: "Yeah mom i m gonna wake up please prepare the breakfast on time"
Today is a big day for me I m having interview in MNC and I have been doing hard work since my childhood for getting placed in a prestigious company like Matrix I m confident I will get placed
mean while in matrix.......
Matrix CEO: "Varun everything ready for today's interview?"
Varun: "Yes sir everything set for the day"
Matrix CEO: "good and all the best hope you give your best as always"
Varun: "sure sir thank you"
Few hours later
Sitara: " We are gonna announce the names of candidates who are selected for HR round and we are requesting the remaining candidates to please leave and better luck next time the names of the selected candidates are as follows : "Swapna,Satwik,Anitha, Dheeraj , Ramesh, Meera and Joshi"
Meera:(mind voice) "Yes I gotta do better in other 2rounds"
Sitara: " First of all congratulations for making up to here all the best I am gonna announce the names one by one and you are requested to go to the room which is to your right side and finish the HR round, Meera please go in"
(Meera stood up and went near the room)
Meera: "May I come in sir?"
Varun: "Yes please"
A minute later
Varun: "Miss Meera please sit down"
Meera: "Thank you sir"
Varun: " So Miss Meera you cleared all the rounds there are 2 rounds left how are you feeling?"
Meera: "Yeah sir I m happy to make it up to here but I m not gonna settle with this cause my aim is to get selected as an employee"
Varun: "How important is this job to you?"
Meera: " This job is important to me because I need to support my family and myself financially"
Varun: "But your dad is a government employee then I think you are stable financially"
Meera: " Yes sir but giving them something from my hard earned money and showing them that their hard work they had done  is worth it cause I became independent"
Varun: (interesting) "ok so what is the salary you are expecting?"
Meera: " As a mere fresher I rather work to gain experience in a prestigious company like Matrix rather than for salary"
Varun: "As you are saying ours is a prestigious company what do you know about our company?"
Meera: "Matrix is one of the top MNC's in our country and it is in the list of very few companies that grew to this level with in a period of 2years"
Varun:(Yes, she is definitely our candidate) "Ok Ms.Meera you can just leave and wait outside for your further round all the best I hope you make it through"
Meera: "Thank you sir" (and leaves the room)
Varun: "wow she's really confident and great it's like seeing myself in the mirror let's see if she's good in technical aspects or not"
2 hours later
Varun: (dailing phone) "Sitara can you please send me the list of final candidates that got selected"
Sitara: "Yeah sir wait a minute I m sending you" ( sent mail)
Varun: (checking eagerly for the name of Meera) " wow she really made it technical round in our company is the most difficult one she's really a worthy candidate let's see how she works after entering into the company"
Meanwhile Meera reached home
Meera's mom: "What's the result honey?"
Meera: " You wanna know result then make some sweets!!!!!"
Meera's mom: "Wow!! So you got selected that's my daughter proud of you darling let me tell this to your dad"
Meera: " I already told him in the midway he said the same too"
Meera's mom: " Ok ok so happy for you dear daughter now go and achieve your goals that you have set right from your childhood"
Meera: "of course mom, ok now let me rest I am very tired"
Meera's mom: "Ok first eat something and then sleep"
After 30min
Meera:( thinking about the interview and smiling) "Gud job Meera, now let's just sleep"
Next day afternoon
Varun:( calling Meera for filling documents and to explain joining process)
Meera: (phone ringing) (who's this lets lift and see) "Hello!"
Varun: "Hello is this Meera I am speaking to"
Meera: "Yes , who is this"
Varun: " This is Varun your HR I am calling you to let you know about the joining process"
Meera: "Oh! Sir please tell me"
Varun: "Meera please don't mention sir just call me Varun , anyways (explained the entire joining process)
Meera: " Ok I will fill the documents and let you know after sending them to you so you can verify"
Varun: " yeah thank you just call me if you have any doubt regarding the process to the same number"
Meera: "Sure sir, I mean Varun"
Varun: "Ok bye"
Meera: "Oo! ok let's fill them and send as early as possible" ( filled the entire documents and sent them to Varun present she's calling Varun)
Varun: "Meera please tell me"
Meera: " Varun I sent you all my documents as you asked"
Varun: " Ok great I will check them and please be on time to the office on your first day that is day after tomorrow"
Meera: " Yeah sure Varun"
Varun: "Ok bye Meera see you on Monday sharp 9am"
On Monday at 8:30am
Meera: (to the auto driver) " Bhaiyya why the traffic got stuck I am running late to the office it's my first day"
Auto driver: " Didi let the traffic get cleared for once then we can move as early as possible"
Meanwhile Varun who also got stuck in the same traffic jam saw Meera
Varun: " Meera got stuck here too oh no she will be late on her first day let me call her and tell her I will pick her up as I am near this turn I can go in the other way"( Varun dailing Meera)
Meera: (phone ringing) (oh no I think he reached the office already and waiting for me what do I do now first I will lift the call cool Meera!) "Hello Varun sorry got stuck in traffic"
Varun: "Yeah I know I m here too let me pick you I can take you in the other way to office so you won't get late come on I am to your right side and my car is Red Swift 9999"
Meera: " May be it gets awkward to take a lift from you that too on first day"
Varun: "it's better than getting late on first day just trust me"
Meera: "Ok I am coming"(Meera got in Varun's car)
Varun: "Meera please don't tell anyone as it really gets awkward and gossips spreads like wild fire in our office so just be careful I am doing this just to help you to get on time and you go in first and later I will come in"
Meera: " Sure Varun I will never tell anyone thank you for your help"
Varun: " Pay me back with a treat"
Meera: "Haha! Sure"
They reached office And 5 hours later
Meera nervously looking at Varun
Varun: "I didn't think you are such kind of girl you don't know how to maintain a simple secret and I am supposed to trust that you keep company secrets safe with you no I am not gonna trust you I will be just waiting for a chance to fire you so be careful from now you will be under my watch and you just lost my complete trust both as a person and as an employee........................
                                                                                    (To be continued..........)

A heart that's made for you 💞💕💖💓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें