New caracters

Time skip •
Akari pov ~
I entered in the ragging bulls , it's very expensive . There Theodore glass tell me everything about ragging bulls . Then i meet Lisa . She is battling with a girl . The girl is look beautiful . She have a green color hair and she make a poni tail . She wer a orange colour top and dark blue colour pant . And that battle Lisa loose in one strike . She is so strong . Then the girl come near me .

That girl : mm hi are you New here .

Akari : yeah i am Akari shiroyouki nice to meet you .

That girl : i am Amy satuza nice to meet you too .

Lisa : hey Akari welcome here .

Akari :  cool  you are here .

Amy : Well you are my room mate .

Akari : oh yeah .

Amy : i think you need some rest well our room is that way . Tomorrow you join us in practice okey .

Then me and Amy enter in our room . The room is really  beautiful . Then Amy call me for dinner i go to the Daining . But there i bumped to someone and i fall in the ground . That girl look like Amy but her hair colour is purple and she wer brown colour top or durk blue pant  and she is a bit taller than Amy . Then Amy come and give her hand i wake up to catch her hand .

Akari : who is that girl ?

Amy : it's una last year girl international champion .

Akari : oh really ?

Una : hi i think you are new here .

Akari : yeah my name is Akari shiroyouki nice to meet you .

Una : well yeah i am una satuza .

Akari : satuza ?

Amy : yeah she is my sister .

Akari : oh so that the reason you two are look same .

Amy : yeah . But our behaviour are not same .

Una : yeah join us we are the strongest mamber .and Amy is a looser .

Akari : hey she is your sister .

Una : yeah i know but she not deserve me .

Amy : Akari come with me don't talk with her .

Then Amy catch my hand and we go another way near Lisa .

Akari : why she said like that ?

Amy : it's because i lost my basketball championship .

Akari : wait, you are a basketbaler ?

Amy : yeah .

Akari : yeah me too .i have a girl basketball team in Japan .

Amy : really ? Can you join our basketball team ?

Akari : yeah why not ?

Amy : okay we will go there tomorrow ok

Akari : ok .

Then me , Lisa and Amy eat our dinner and go to our room Lisa go to her room . Then suddenly my phone rang. Is Shu i pick up the phone .

Akari : hello

Shu : hi . How are you ?

Akari : fine .

Shu : are you enjoying there .

Akari : you know here i got a new friend Amy and i meet the girl international champion una they are sister and i meet with Lisa again and i really enjoying here . You Know here the owner of ragging bulls Theodore glass is a really very nice parson.  Tomorrow i will start my training . And Amy is my room mate here and you know ragging bulls is really beautiful .