57.

Him. 

It is 9AM and I am cuddling Camila, who is sleeping peacefully. Proud, satisfied smirk is plastered on my face: she is definitely worn out after last night. What made me smirk wider? Hickies and love bites, which I left all over Cami, are actually visible. Usually, they disappear overnight, but not now. Fuck, sì, this goddess is mine. 

We are in the suit and will drive home after the TV appearance.

I happily rubbed the back of her head, placing occasional kisses on her silky hair that smells like vanilla and hazelnut. I gladly listened to her adorable talk about me and strawberries, finding it unspeakably amusing and cute. She nuzzled into me more as I kept rubbing the back of her pretty head with one hand while the other is wrapped around her beautiful back, holding her closely against myself. 

After some time my wife began waking up, rolling on top of me with dazzling smile adorning her kissable, luscious lips. 

"Hello, baby."- spoke cheerfully Camila and kissed my cheeks, making me grin from joy. 

"Hi, bambina."- I replied and hugged her securely, peppering her stunning face with gentle, small kisses, earning the cutest, the sweetest giggles. 

"I love you so so so so so much."- said Cami and pecked me tenderly. 

"I love you with all my heart and being, principessa."- I stated sincerely and let her settle comfortably on me, holding her affectionally. 

Her.

I woke up, feeling incredible and ecstatic. Leonardo's embrace, beautiful smile, loving gaze, spicy fragrance, gentle kisses and protective, relaxing aura heightened my cheerful mood. 

His big hand rubbed my bum while his other hand wrapped around my waist. My cheek rested on his chest and I drew hearts on it with my nails, lightly glazing them over his soft, smooth, tanned, inked skin. 

Blush appeared on my cheeks the second my eyes spotted marks that I left last night: 3 hickies on his neck, 2 on his vast chest. At the memory of how much and how hard I scratched his strapping and broad back, I am sure that it is covered in my marks. 

"I am sorry."- I spoke softly, locking my eyes on magical, hazel ones. 

"There is nothing to be sorry about, bambina. Nothing hurts and I love being marked by you."- assured me Leonardo and kissed me fondly. 

"Also, would it be good time to tell you that you have slight handprints of mine on your bum and thighs? And hickies practically everywhere?"- asked Leo and I giggled as he chuckled. 

I laid my cheek on his chest again and smiled as my eyes landed on tattoo with my name. My gaze kept travelling along with robust torso, admiring each of his amazing tattoos. We chatted about tattoos and agreed on getting one together. I have always wanted one, but I never knew what I'd get. Now I do. 

We really liked the idea of little hearts on the inner sides of our ring fingers. Sweet and meaningful.

After cutting for a while, we got up and Leonardo did our routine for us. Then we drove home as we stayed the night in the hotel. As we arrived, the two of us ate breakfast. Aaron fed our little buddies long ago. 

"Peonies!"- I spoke cheerfully as soon as my eyes landed on gorgeous bouquet in Leo's hands. 

Vibrant, fresh, lovely, pink peonies look wonderful and made me grin from happiness.