Prologue

• Dedicated to Breanna

AN: I am currently working on this story again. I wrote this way in the beginning. I know the writing isn't the best but I will be writing the rest of the story before I edit the beginning. So please read and give feedback on things I could fix up! Thank you:) I hope you enjoy the story.

Picture of Athena Above!

*Edited*

What A Witch

Prologue

Athena's POV

Tap, tap, tap. Tap, tap, tap. The noise bugs me, making me want to burst. If Tiffany does not stop tapping her stupid pencil, I will yell at her, not caring what my teacher thinks. It's finals today and I need to concentrate, and Tiffany knows this. This is senior year and these determine everything. It's the chance to prove something, and she's really bugging the crap out of me.

"Stop it," I whisper, so the teacher doesn't hear me saying it to Tiffany. Even her name screamed queen of the high school.

She gives me one of her evil smirks and continues to tap her pencil, but even louder. On my 18th birthday, really? I feel my hands start to shake and out of no where her pencil flys across the room. Okay, now today is really starting to get odd. This morning my mom and dad were saying how I couldn't go to the party, which is being held for me. Then they said I could go like two seconds after I couldn't. Their conflicting minds confused me, and I'm not sure why they kept battling back and forth. It went on for about five minutes, but they finally settled on letting me attend. Which brings me back to finals, my birthday always landing on them, being the worst luck ever. Well for finals that a is, I think to myself as I grin. The night would be great though, celebrating into the morning and having a great time. My birth is right on the verge of summer, but school is still going on so everybody wishes me happy birthday throughout the halls.

 My birth is right on the verge of summer, but school is still going on so everybody wishes me happy birthday throughout the halls

"Who threw that?" Mr. Cranky yells, oops Mr. Crain I mean. Tiffany raises a hand and looks around the room like someone else was to blame, her eyes don't land on anyone fully. "Tiffany Anderson, go to the office now!" Everyone laughs as she does the walk of shame to the door. She has slept with every guy in here, making sure to talk about who was the best. She had a list and even rated them. I look over at Summer, my best friend, to see her laughing as well. She locks eyes with me and gives me a knowing look. Does she know something I don't? I finish my test now that the annoying tapping has stopped. I walk up, placing it on Mr. Crain's desk and notice I'm the first one done. I ask to listen to my iPod since I have nothing better to do for the remainder of class. I nod in acknowledgment when he says I can, shocked he's letting me. As I'm walking back, someone slaps my butt and I notice it's only Kellen.

 As I'm walking back, someone slaps my butt and I notice it's only Kellen