Back to the present

*BOOOMMM*

That sound radiated in the principals office. It shook the walls, and broke down the door with smoke coming from all over. Midoriya stood up in anticipation, knowing what he will have to do, which was fight for his life. "Gero" he hears a sound.

"Get away now!" Nezu shouts and the two todorokis take to action. They grab Izuku's arms, and start shooting fire and ice at the guests that had just arrived. When all seemed quiet they stopped. Breathing heavily, not really sure what will come next when they hear a voice they were silently begging not to. "Ah well that was slightly entertaining. Now, how about we stop messing around and get down to business shall we? Froppy go get my dopple."

Though Izuku couldnt see him, he know who said it, which was his own dopple probably getting ready to kidnap him, or atleast try to.

What comes out of the smoke is none other than Froppy's doppleganger, who has a menacing smile.

"What happened to the others!?" Izuku yelled.

" What did you do to them!!??"

"Midoriya stop. We need to worry about your safety now." Nezu said quietly, touching Izuku as a sign of comfort from the animal.

"What do we do?" Todoroki popped up, eying Froppy . "Go. Me and todoroki  will try and hold them off. Get out of the school, go find All Might or one of the other teachers. They will surely help you." Nezu explained silently.

They all nodded in unison and just as froppy was about to strike, todoroki sent fire and ice at her while Midoriya and Todoroki used Izuku's quirk to speed out of there, using the ceiling and walls as jumping pads.

"Oh no you dont! Sero, after them!"

They hear from behind and they turn around to find none other than Sero's doppleganger right on their tails.

"Midoriya, what do we do? I could try distracting Sero but they want you. He might just ignore me entirely." Todoroki spoke in Izuku's ear. He nodded in agreement.

"We just have to find All Might." Midoriya reasoned.

They raced down the hallways to the teacher's louge and through the cafeteria until they crash into the one and only "MIDNIGHT!" izuku yelled.

"Help us! We'll explain later." Midnight nodded when she saw who was chasing them.

"You better cause other wise this will be quite awkward once he wakes up." Midnight laughed slightly as she pulled up her sleeve and let out tons of sleeping gas aiming right at sero. "Shit" was all was heard till he went down with a loud thud.

"Now, what in All Might's name is going on here?" Midnight turned to the two students, each looking out of breath and frantic.

-- time skip--

"So your telling me, that a portal opened up revealing dopplegangers that are like, the exact opposites of you?" Midnight questioned with a quirked up eyebrow in suspision.

"Yes. My own doppleganger is fighting Froppy right now in Principal Nezu's room as well as a evil mastermind Izuku." Todoroki stated in his usual calm demeanor. 

Midnight nodded in understanding, taking a second to compose her thoughts before speaking up again.

"We have to find all might. But first, we gotta detain Sero's dopple here" she pointed to the knocked out body across the room.

The two students nodded in agreement. A plan starting to form in their minds. They cant let Midoriya get taken by his doppleganger, or it could mean the end of UA.