Chapter 37

(y/n) Pov. 

The start of the ride home was really disappointing Suga and I doesn't talk and I felt Noya hitting the back of Sugas and mine seats. I think he did it because he wants some blackmailing material in case I do something embarrassing but after some time Suga looks at me and smiles "This camp was fun, right? I mean I didn't expect that you know someone there but that made it more comfortable for you, right?" "Yes and Yes. I'm glad that I was allowed to come with you. It was fun even though I didn't play volleyball." Suga chuckles "that's not completely right. You played that one day as a punishment. That reminds me, you told me that you want to play volleyball so should I help you?" "I said that I'm never doing sports again and I mean it. And that means that I don't need any help." Suga chuckles again and we went back to silence. Maybe I should confess to him. I mean it definitely wouldn't be romantic but at least I told him what I'm feeling. It took me about 30 minutes to think about the right answer. 

"Ähh Suga~...I need to tell you something..." I feel something touching my shoulder and when I look at it I notice that it is Sugas heads with his eyes closed and I also notice some quiet snoring. Is he serious? How can he fall asleep when I want to tell him how I feel? I mean that can't be true. But when he is sleeping I could sleep to. So I lay my head careful on his and close my eyes. After sometime I feel that I'm surprisingly tired and a few seconds later I was sleeping.

*click* 

That's the sound which wakes me up. I see a smiling Noya in front of me it looks like Noya wants to say something but he gets interrupted by a screaming Ukai "Nishinoya, for the last fucking time, go on your seat and stay there we are still driving." Because of that some team members turn to Noya and the rest wakes up from their nap...including Suga. He notice that his head still lays on my shoulder he blush a little and turns his head away. "I'm so sorry (y/n), I didn't mean to use your shoulder as my pillow." I smile a little at him and answer him "I don't care I was sleeping to most of the time so I didn't even notice." Suga mumbles something but I couldn't understand what he was saying. "What was that Suga?"  "Nothing" he only answers. That was strange. When I look outside I see Karasunos gate and the bus stops. I notice someone stands there, the person looks kind of familiar to me but I can't tell who it was or at least for now. When we left the bus I see the person running in my direction screaming "Suuugggaaaaa, baby I missed you." She pulls him in her arms and gives him a very passionate kiss. I was really embarrassing for me and the team. "I'm going home, bye Suga." I say walking away from this situation when I feel someone holding my wrist and I turn around. The girls stands before me and I remember her, It was (B/n) (look Chapter 6). Great. Does that mean that Suga and her are together again? I definitely think so. "Who do you think you are to call my boyfriend 'Suga'?" Is she serious? But I don't want to have some kind of problems with her. "ohh I'm sorry I didn't knew you are his girlfriend. I'll stop calling him Suga" ...in your dreams. She nods and I begin to walk home.

At home Noya and the other from (f/G) called me I accepted the call and was greeted by many laughing men. After some seconds the laughing stops and Kuroo starts talking "(y/n) that was the most embarrassing and funny rebuff I have heard." He starts laughing again while I was a little confused. "How do you guys now about that?" Now Kenma answers in his calm voice "Noya called us to spy on you two with us." "Ohhh, so please someone reminds me of killing Noya for this. But I have to update you guys. Suga got a girlfriend." The laughing completely stops and everyone was silent. "I guess I have to explain somethings." I say and start to tell everything after Noya took the photo.

"(y/n), you know what that means?" Noya asks me after some seconds of silence. "I have absolutely no Idea." I answer him and he smiles "you need a boyfriend now."  "And why?" Now Oikawa answers "that's easy. To make him jealous." "he's right." Noya says. "ok, and who should it be?" Now It get louder in the call...again. "I want to." Atsumu volunteers. "Ratsumu shut up, no one wants to be your girlfriend and no one would be jealous of you. I would be way bedder." now Oikawa was talking again "but not as great as I" "Trashykawa, please don't do this, you know that (y/n) would get extremely problems with your fangirls." Now Terushima decided it was his turn "please me" and Kuroo too "Please choose me." I roll my eyes "Kuroo that would be extremely strange, you're like a brother for me and Suga knows that, it would feels like incest even it wouldn't be a real relationship. "She is right" Iwaizumi supported me he started a try to find my fake boyfriend. "Atsumu, Osamu, you two wouldn't be a good choice for a fake relationship, I mean you live too far away, Trashykawa your fangirls would kill her so you're out too, Terushima sorry but you have to much fuckboy vibes you wouldn't help it and Kuroo (y/n) told you why she wouldn't like to have you as a fake boyfriend, that means I should be the fake-boyfriend." "But Iwa-Chan, you're too rude to be (y/n) boyfriend." And now the discussions continues after an hour I was to tired to listen to them so I decided that it is time for me to leave. 

"Guys, I'm going to bed now, just text me who wins this. But I won't accept Kuroo and no one from Karasuno. I don't care about the rest. So good night." 

(a/n) So many teachers wasn't there today so the half of my day in school just disappeared, so I managed it to make a new chapter. And it was longer then I expected. I might try to write another chapter today. I love you guys and see yaaa<3 <3