-28-

I knock on Blake's door.
"Can Noah and I come in or are you doing the nasty" I ask as we both laugh.
"We're done doing the nasty c'mon I'm" Blake laughs as we enter.
"We didn't do anything" Lia defense with a red face.
"I know I would've known" I wink at Lia causing everyone to laugh harder.
"Well what's up?" Blake asks to relieve Amalia from her embarrassment.
Noah and I take a Seat on Blake's Couch as I begin to explain "so I had a talk with Jaden as you know and he told me that Mads did what she did because she received a dm from Anna...".
"She did what ?" Lia asks sitting up straight with her eyes widened.
"Who did what ?" Noah asks for him and Blake.
"Anna is our ex best friend form home... we lost contact because she controlled us and we'll she's just toxic.... anyways I don't know why she texted mads especially that I "love" him and stuff like that?!? I mean she doesn't know anything about my mental health or my live in general but she just knows that I used to listen to Jadens music..." I speak fast.
"Okay okay first of all you need to calm down" Noah rubs my back.
"Well I don't know either since she's together with my ex boyfriend not yours" Lia thinks out loud.
"Exactly why then come for me ?" I ask tears in my eyes.
"Well we definitely need to find out" Blake says.
"Jaden wants to help as well" I tell them and their fine with that.

"Oh my gosh" Lia looks at me.
"What?" I look at her.
"I just remember something.... she was always closer  to you until I broke up with Alex...after that she got in a relationship with him.... then her and our friendship enden..."Lia explains.
"And what does that have to do with our situation?" I ask her.
"Well what if she got in a relationship with him because she couldn't have you? I mean obviously you're not a lesbian since we always knew who you fancied but that doesn't mean that she didn't liked you a lot.... you get my idea?" Amalia asks.
"ANNA LOVED YOU" Noah shouts being shocked.
"Oh gosh please not... I didn't even send signals towards her... and now it kinda makes sense...she's jealous!" I get the point.
"I still don't know why she texted Mads though" Blake says wondering.
"Well maybe because she knows that we're living in Los Angeles and she saw your pictures where you posted Jaden as well.... now she thinks that you both are a thing... and she obviously didn't see Jadens and mads post of the photos you took of them " Lia suggests.
"Well that's possible...I mean she of course knows where we live now because of our sozial media and our parents..." I admit.
.
.
.

"Well cmon and let the love birds over here alone" Noah says while getting up pulling me with him.
"But we need to go home soon" I say confused.
"Nah Lia said that you're staying here for the night so I guess we're having a sleepover" Noah explains.
"YEAYYY" I smile brightly "well then let's leave the LOVE BIRDS alone" I add loud enough for Blake and Amalia to hear.
"Shush! You're the love birds... cuddling at the beach and kissing!" Blake kisses Lia all over her face which causes her to laugh "see I just presented you how you two act not we" he laughs.
"Oh shut up" Noah laughs pulling me out of the door.
"Remember the walls are thin we can hear you" Lia shouts after us as I show her my middle finger giggling.

We head into Noah's room.
"I don't have clothes here" I tell him "I didn't now she wanted to sleep here... I just joined because I wanted to surprise you" I smile shyly.
'WHY AM I ALWAYS SHY AROUND HIM' I wonder.
Noah heads me his hoodie.
"A pink one?" I wonder loud.
"Yes it's my upcoming merch so don't post anything please" he smiles.
"No I won't and thank you" I smile and without thinking I take off my shirt and put in his hoodie. I see Noah turning around.
"Oh sorry I forgot" I laugh "but you can turn around now".
"It's okay" Noah says changing as well.
I stare at him taking everything in.
"You taking pictures in your head?" He smirks.
I nod "sorry for staring" I sit down on his bed.
"As Long as you like what you see it's okay" he laughs laying down beside me. Me being a tomato again hiding my face in my hands.
He pulls me towards him cuddling with me.
"You know you don't have to be shy around me" he tells me.
"I know but there's nothing I can do" I giggle into his chest.
"Well you need to get used to me because I'm not leaving!" He says all serious.
"I don't want you to leave me" I tell him looking up to him.
"Well I don't know if it's the perfect timing now but I can't wait any longer... we went on several dates and it feels like we're one person... we know how each of us feels and I want to be there for you when you feel down again.... I want to hold you in my arms every night to make you feel safe so would you like to be my girlfriend then?" He asks me all of sudden.
"Only if you like to be my boyfriend" I response with tears in my eyes... happy tears.
"Hell yes.... I wanted to ask you in a way more romantic way but this just seems to be the perfect timing for this" he smiles kissing me.
I kiss him back and mumble against his lips "this was perfect".

A/N
Sooooo they're in a relationship nowwww!!!

Next chapter in Blake's POV ?
What should happen with Anna and Alex ?
Do you have any suggestions?

Lots of love
xx