⤷ εïз 𝗝𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀/𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗰𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗕𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗴𝗼 𝘅 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿💔☁️

[A/N: I am not sure how good I am at this but please bare with me😭and ig I'm not using the keys I said I did I will fix those later 😭]

(And thank you @SonOfA_Snitch for requesting)

Contains:fluff/angst/crackfic
Warning: swearing

⁎ ˚ 𓄼 ﹒

﹒ 𓆇 . ˚ Bakugo and (Y/N) are dating and he's been acting a bit insecure and overprotective of his girl˚ 𓄼 ﹒

﹒ 𓆇 . ˚

. ⁎

˚ 

. ⁎

˚ 

3rd Person POV

What's Bakugos problem?

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

The class of 1-A  was rowdy, and Aizawa was gone for 2 minuets. He went to go to the copy machine because there wasn't enough papers for the class. Though It was mostly Denki trying to get everyone into doing Tik Toks. It also so happened to be a coincidence Iida was out that day too. Usually (Y/N) would join, but not today... she was catching up on her homework...again.

    "Come on (n/n)! Get your ass up and do this tik tok with us" says (y/n)'s pink friend Mina, who is energetic as always.

"Mm, no thanks Mina not this time. If I don't finish my homework, it's my ass 😔"

"How-" Mina was about to question How tf she said that out loud but was interrupted by Kaminari placing his arm around (y/n)'s shoulder and greeting her.

"Hey (n/n)" Denki smiled down at her, (y/n) returning it and greeting him as well, while getting out of his grasp before Bakugo sees, she really didn't want to deal with that today.

(Y/N) and Bakugo have been dating for a couple months now. But every time (Y/N) were to hug or even laugh with her male friends, Katsuki would freak out! Even if it's Kirishima, she felt almost trapped. Every time she try to explain it to him he would just ignore her or tell her to "shut the fuck up." She's tired of his sour pussy ass, but she is still staying with him, because she loves him...

"The fuck are you doin with my girl pikachu reject" there came Bakugo, lookin pissed as always.

"Katsuki calm down for the last time he's my friend, he was just saying hi" (y/n) looked at Bakugo in disbelief. "Who the fuck cares I told him to back off"

"Katsuki." (y/n) was trying to get his attention by calling his name repeatedly but Katsuki was ignoring her and just kept yelling at Denki, while Denki just held his hands up on defense and coward behind Mina.

"Katsuki Bakugo" Bakugo shut up, Everyone turned there heads to the stern voice, the room that was just chaotic becoming silent, everyone racing to go sit in there seats as their home room teacher walked in.

"Sit down, and stop bothering Kaminari" Aizawa spoke in a tired voice. "tch" Bakugo sat down.

"Uhm excuse me sir I think it would be more appropriate to call it harassment 😔🖐️" -Kaminari 2020

"Sit down" Aizawa said giving Kaminari a tired look but a stern voice , Kaminari sat down immediately, and Aizawa went on with class.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"Class dismissed"

(Y/n) quickly got up out of her chair, then she grabbed her stuff then left, without even passing a glance to her boyfriend.