Talking

Adams POV

~~~~~~Week time skip~~~~~~~

It's been a week since the 'Paladins' got back.... Takashi and I only speak when necessary and it hurts. I understand that he's respecting my "boundaries", I just wish he wouldn't.

The Paladins are in a lot of the classes I teach and have an advanced knowledge, better than before they left. Coran is an... interesting man and Allura only seems to be content on stopping the Galara, she hasn't tried to explore earth yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sitting in my lab doing some research when Takashi walked in "Pidge asked me to bring the paladin's DNA samples that you asked for."
"Oh... thanks" I could've left our conversation at that but I had to say something... I needed to to talk to him.

"Takashi... We need to talk." He stopped in his tracks at that statement.

"About?" He asked
"This." I started "Us... You and I."
"Oh" he answered
"What is there to talk about... I left you for my job and I get that you don't want me in your life anymore"
My heart shattered at his words.
"That's where your wrong" I said while getting up and walking towards him "I might still be a little mad but... I still want you in my life..." I say getting a little closer "I need you in my life." Those words could change everything.
"I need you in my life too." He said with the most genuine smile. There were still Somethings that we need to talk about and and that's exactly what I told. He left but not before I pulled him into a hug.
I missed him. I'm glad he's back

|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-

Shiro's POV

Me and Adam are working things out even if it is slow were working things out.

"We can relax the paladin's training. The Galara can't find us on this side of the universe." Coran said arguing with Allura for the millionth time since we got to earth. "But what if they find us we must be ready."
The team were all in the living area at an updated version of the castle Pidge, Hunk and Coran made, they looked physically and mentally exhausted.

"Princess as much as training is important... Over working the paladin's might kill them. I have to agree with Coran." I replied
"Shiro I get that you care but we really need to be prepared if the Galara do attack. Keith want do you think?" She said looking to Keith hoping for his approval.
"I can't believe I'm going to say this but... We need a break from training. We might kill our selves if we continue. I say we take at least a month from training." Was his reply. Allura looked mad and utterly disappointed "Fine." Was the only final thing she said before storming out of the room.
"Whats got her knickers in a knot" Pidge said with a fake British accent that sent the paladin's laughing in tears.
Coran of course didn't get the joke.

I had a month to figure things out with Adam... This made me extremely happy.

__________________________________

Edited: 21/11/2020