30.

Total Views: 79.2k
Total Comments: 2.5k

__________________________________

The Christmas holidays passed way slower than expected. And here I was, back at school, with two batches, one of the monitor of the class and the other prefect*. I guess it was a disadvantage for me because I was the only one with such privilege, and that resulted in others making fun of me. I still remember how students from other classes used to bully me and make fun of me because of the fact that I had two batches, sticking out everytime. But, the thing I hated the most as a C.R. was that I wasn't able to spend time with you guys. Anyways, I was happy to see you all again. I still remember how awkward it became between us because of your Facebook Stunt until you came and apologized saying it was by mistake. I was sad when you said that you didn't meant to send it to me  but some part of me was happy that you still acknowledged it an told me the truth. You see, now I think after this incident, hiding things had clearly became a habit of yours.

Third QnA-
Anonymous- Do you still miss and love him!?
                   Well, I can't say if I miss him or not because I have someone really loving and caring with me now. But one thing is for sure that I still have a soft corner for him in my heart. Maybe a smaller one, but it does exist. There's a saying that 'if you have ever loved someone truely, you will continue loving him till the end, more or less, but you surely will do.' I think that is absolutely true.

________X________

*Prefect- a student who supervises a monitor, looks after the class in absence, attends meetings with the council, is an unofficial member of the Students' Council, unofficial T.A. and the first one to get scolded when something happens to/in/because of the class. Basically, a prefect is someone who knows he is fucked up but still does continue fucking up.