𝐷𝐴𝑁𝐺𝐸𝑅𝑂𝑈𝑆 𝐿𝐼𝐴𝑆𝐼𝑂𝑁𝑆

𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑟𝑜𝑤𝑛

𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑟𝑜𝑤𝑛. 𝑠ℎ𝑒
𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑.
-𝑟.ℎ 𝑠𝑖𝑛

𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐥 and a pastry basket, filled with freshly made muffins and brownies knowing the pain of losing someone from the family and just wanting to eat your feelings away. Elena had had called Jupiter to inform her about Alaric. Jupiter told her to keep her in the loop and to let her know if there was anything she could do.

Jupiter found an envelope, with her name written nicely in cursive. 'Jupiter'

It was an invitation to the Mikaelson ball. "Could you guys get any older?" She asks rhetorically walking back inside.

"You got one too?" Freddie asks her and she sees the envelope in his hand.

"Yeah, are you going?" She asks with a raised eyebrow.

"We kinda have to, she's a witch who came back from the dead." Mila says before eating a brownie. "I swear some people won't just stay dead. I miss the old days where people just stayed dead." She says making her husband laugh.

"You and I both." Jupiter sighs agreeing.

"And we're all going, to show a united front. As Fairchild-Kennedy witches." Mila says and they all groan.

"Can't we go one day without something being shit?" Venus asks rhetorically, and Mila quickly knocks on wood.

"Don't jinx us!" Mila exclaims giving a cold glare at the Morningstar male.

     𝐈𝐧 𝐉𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 she did before, she saw a note

If you want answers on Layla, come to ball

It didn't specify who wrote it and she stares at it, and she gets a text message from Elena to meet her at the Grill. The calligraphy was nice, she couldn't help but admire whoever wrote it.

       𝐉𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐥, 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐚 and Caroline chose. The three speak about the ball.