Morning 1/2

|°•. 🌇 .•°|

*Tanjiros morning*

My room was filled with the lushness light that the sun brought, My cold hands were warm from the beams of light shooting out from my window and scattering around my room.
Just like very normal day; I've gotten up, brushed my teeth and stopped to pick my clothes.
I decided to pick a white shirt with a Animated kitten face on the front, and grey ripped jeans to complete the look I was going for. I grabbed my black and green checkerboard bag and walked out of my room.

|°•○ 🕡 ○•°|

I went to the Table and kissed my Mothers cheek and hugged her in the process.

"Good morning Tanjiro." She softly spoke and I looked into her lovely eyes that were staring at her work paper.

I said my good mornings. I sighed walking to the door, I slipped on my red Van's and waited for Nezuko to accompany me.

"Her friends came to pick her up" She spoke again, pausing her work to look at me with a sweet smile. I nodded and opend the door being greeted by none other than Zenitsu.

He smiled at me and gave a small wave. I took a step out and was embraced by the cold air. For the strange reason, all I was able to smell was sweet candies and fruit like blueberries.

We both begain to walk seeing someone up ahead with. Wearing a blue and black backpack, that that a boar Charm swing side to side everytime they walked. It had some Comic strip patches sewed onto the top.

I shrugged it off and looked at Zenitsu ready to start a conversation...

\°•● 10 minutes of walking ●•°|

Zenitsu looked at the odd person that was walking in the same direction as us. I didn't care, but it looked like he did.

"Where'd Nezuko-chan~ go?" He asked and rubbed the back of his neck.

His Lovely golden yellow hair picked up most the movement in the wind, swaying it side to side and his eyes were glued to his feet as he walked. His nose and cheeks are a light pink because of the cold touching his skin.

"Out with her friends" I reply.

He simply nodded as we gotten onto the school grounds. Kids stood everywhere, in groups and pairs.
We glided ourselves to the entrance, getting touched by the warmth. In my view I saw Nezuko as Zenitsu ran up to her and wrapped his arms around her pulling her into a soft but tight hug.