The Ball

Don't be mad, I know it has been a while.
Don't forget to like and comment.
Thank you

Damien forced me to take his black card shopping for a gown and whatever else I needed for the ball.
So here I am standing in front of Extravaganza, one of the expensive ball places (which was totally Shannon's idea).
I had a frown on my face but she rolled her eyes and told me to stop being a child.

Entering this place felt like a palace with all the lights and expensive clothes.

After trying on gown after gown and I was fucking exhausted I found the one; it had all these beautiful designs that looked close to my markings, it was a light shade of blue and it had these beautiful crystals.
"Try it on," Shannon said and I did, her wide eyes told me she loved it.
She jumped and squealed out loud, "you should get a gown too…. she was about protesting…. And that's final, I am speaking as your Luna!" Immediately she bowed and whimpered.

My body felt filled with power and I started feeling powerful, Shannon looked at me proudly but still shook her head "you shouldn't have used your Luna powers on me" she complained while pinching her nose, I was confused but she ended up explaining that I was already a Luna so whatever I said held power and she had no other choice than obeying my command since that's what I did.

  We went into a few other shops, bought lingerie, shoes, jewelry, and other stuff.

By the time we got back to Venucci residence, it was evening; I groaned and slumped myself onto the sofa.

"You used your Luna powers today, we felt it" Jace pointed out and Shannon chimed in "yes she used it on poor me" she made a sad face and sulked which caused me to groan.

Damien raised his brow and I shrugged, I was exhausted, "my legs are killing me", I moaned painfully.
Within minutes Jace was at my feet taking off my shoes and massaging my legs, I moaned out but the clearing of throats made me aware I needed to stop or we won't end up getting ready for the fucking ball.

They normally held their balls at midnight, I shaved, bathed, and scrubbed my body till it was red.
Shannon helped me with dressing up; I couldn't even recognize myself.
I loved my gown, my marks were on full display, and weird how my markings started glowing.

"Tonight you'll be introduced as Luna but be careful my love, not all the smiles are genuine", advised Shannon which I agreed to.

She also dressed up and soon we were on our way to meet the parents.

I was nervous, I kept rubbing my palms together and I think Jace noticed so he held my hands instead while he whispered " it'll be fine" and told me how gorgeous I looked and how he can't wait to remove the dress at the end of the night which caused my core to throb and my breath to hitch.

            They held my hands on both sides and walked me inside, the moment I walked in everyone's head turned to me and I almost cowered away; I don't like being under the scrutiny of people.

  A man and woman walked towards us kissed Jace and Damien on their cheeks, they turned their attention to me immediately with a wide smile.

"The newest member of Venucci, the woman embraced me, she's gorgeous" she looked proudly at her Jace and Damien.
"Yes! mother, she is", I gawked, this is their mother? "Wow" they all looked at me quizzically and I let out a nervous laugh which caused them to smile.

I turned to the man supposed to be their father and gently bowed, "I assume you are their father Mr. Venucci Lelantos?" I said politely to which he nodded his head.

He waved his hand dismissively, "come on, you are part of the family, stop making me feel old by calling me 'Mr. Venucci', call me father" he said with a chuckle and I let out a huge smile and nodded.

The night was going smoothly and it seems everyone was happy to have me around except a few glares from ladies around.
I don't get why they should be pissed off, as if I told the moon goddess to make me their mates or help me know about werewolves.