Barbecue! / Rain

Tsukishima's POV

I haven't seen Hinata other than today's practice. Maybe he's outside in the barbecue. I walked outside and he wasn't there. I went to go ask the most obvious people. "Hey, Kuroo, Bokuto, Kenma? Have you seen Hinata?" They all shook their head.

Shit, Hinata, be safe..

I ran down the halls checking every room.
I then ran up to the gym door and saw him practicing by himself. "You Idiot! You had me worried." When he put his head down, I saw him crying. Instead, he ran towards me crying.

"Thank you .. " He said crying. He then was crying really hard.

"What for?.."

"For making me feel happy .. even if it's a little period of time, I want to enjoy these moments.." He said it till the point I started to cry myself. We were both sitting down on the court.

Two days in Nekoma High and Hinata got along with everybody here. I'm happy for him. "Hinata, when did you last change your bandages?" I pulled him from Kenma and Kuroo.

"Erm .. Last time you changed it?.." He looked scared. He said it with a shaky voice. I picked him up, and brought him to our schools room.

"Huh? Hinata, these are new .." I didn't make eye contact, I was shaking.

He started shaking too, he was upset. "It's a habit. I'm trying my best to not .." I finished up wrapping his bandages, once I was done, I didn't get a thank you, or anything. He just walked away.

"Dammit Hinata .." I started crying. It's not usual for me to cry. I knew he looked behind him to check up on me. He saw me crying. He didn't care.. or at least, he didn't look like he cared ..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hinata's POV

Once he was done wrapping up my bandages, I got up and was halfway to the door. "Dammit Hinata .." I heard from Tsukki. I looked behind me and saw him crying. I felt terrible. But it was a habit. I really am trying my best to get away from it.

I went back down to the barbecue feast downstairs. Kiyoko and Yachi were waiting for me. "Hey, here's some food for you." I declined the offer.

"I'm sorry, but I'm not really hungry! Thank you though!" I went back to Kuroo and Kenma. "Hey, I'm back!"

"Chibi-Chan, what did four eyes want from you?" Kuroo mentioned.

"He just wanted to tell me something. And I had to change my bandages too." I explained.

Kenma look at me with a normal face, "Hey, why don't you tell us why you have bandages instead of us waiting for the coaches to tell us?.." He was drinking a caprison. Since when did they have those here? "I mean, we're, almost like best friends right?"

Kuroo joined in. "I mean, you're going to have to visit us every month. Your team comes here every month to practice with us. You guys leave in 5 days!"

"Well .. Some of these cuts and bruises were from my parents. Don't tell anyone! Please." Kuroo and Kenma eyes were wide opened, Kenma stopped drinking his drink. "And the ones on my wrist, are from me cutting myself.." I looked away from them.

"We're here Chibi-C-"

"It's Hinata."

"Chibi-Chan. You can talk to us whenever! We're best buds already!" Kuroo said putting his arm around my shoulder.

"You're going to kill him Kuro." Kenma pronounced his name differently. Weirdly.

"YEAHH! BEST BUDS!" Bokuto came hugging the three of us. Akaashi stopped him. "Agaaasshiiiiiii. Why don't you let me have my fun!"