𝐊𝐢𝐝 𝐀𝐔↳ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷 ─ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙴𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚙𝚎

✧༺♥༻✧

Connie runs up to the table where the group was. "Hey guys I have an idea!"

"What is it?" Chris stops eating the orange colored icing and asks Connie. 

"What if we escape? And see the city!" Connie was practically jumping up and down. James also had stopped what he was doing and without a single thought of concern for getting into trouble he said,

"That's a great idea!" Chris only shrugs indicating that he will go if they go. Kody is swinging his legs while drawing a little stick figure on a tree. He ignored her. 

"What about you Kody?" Connie says going up to him. This time he looks at Connie but turns back while saying 'no'.

"Come on Kody! It will be fun!" James tries to tempt him. Kody ignores them further. 

 "Come on guys he won't go." Chris tries to tempt Kody too. Kody says, "That's right" to them showing that he does not care. Connie grabbed the sleeve of Kody's jacket. 

"Please come with us!" Kody looks at Connie and sighed as he got off his chair. Connie's eyes seemed to get brighter. "Yay! Now we have the full team!"

James went up to Connie. "So how are we gonna escape?" He whispers even though the parents were outside. Connie had a grin on her face. 

"We sneak out the door." Chris was in thought for a moment before he spoke up. 

"But how do we get out?" James gave Chris a look. 

"Connie just said it dumb dumb." 

"No I mean isn't the door locked? and I'm not a dumb dumb." Chris crossed his arms. 

"Only one way to find out!" Connie buts in. So they all went to the wooden door and luckily for them it was unlocked. James, Chris and Connie did a fist pump in the air a silent cheer as Kody followed them, knowing that this was a bad idea.

✧༺♥༻✧

𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚎 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎: Hello fellow ✰readers✰, it's Connie here! This chapter was not written by me, but by the one and only @Kodyxd14! KD here wrote our first book chapter, so go check her out, she's  𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒛𝒊𝒏𝒈!~ Anyways, I hope you enjoyed, because I sure did. All the bestttt!