His cruelty

"Yoon-gi pls I- i am sor- ry"
She trembled in fear and pain begging for mercy just to receive another tight slap on her left cheek.
"You whore!!! You think you're gonna meet other men and I won't know huh!?? * slut!
Multiple bruises decorated her pale skin but that's what turned on that one man she was destined with.
those screams...
He loved them, he loved to hear those painful mewl which left her dried purple lips, to see her in pain it satisfied him more than enough.

He continued to abuse her much frequently till the time she was barely hanging to her dear life like now, y/n couldn't move as tiny painful sobs left her mouth she didn't have a voice now to scream and show how much pain she was in...she just lay there on the cold floor, as her tears slipped out of her eyes to her nose bridge.

After giving her a couple of fresh new wounds he finally let the knife and belt, not caring much about the passed out y/n wrapped in a dense red liquid.

                                                           -In the morning-

Yoongi Pov;

I woke up squinting my eyes as I felt exhausted and tired I looked at my side to see a random woman laying down naked I looked down and found myself completely naked as well letting out a frustrated sigh, I picked up the girl next to me on my shoulder just to hear her snores and then opened the door of my house and threw her out shuting the door close, while she opened her eyes and started screaming and cursing on me I threw her stuff from the window of my room, I like to toy with everyone.

"Wait....where is she?"
I questioned myself while throwing over a black tee and coming down the stairs because she alwys lingers around... but then stopped when I remembered that I left her in the basement I went down towards the basements finding the door open so I stepped in not aware the area was extremely cold my skin held goosebumps oh gosh' why is this place so cold even in the morning. I tried finding in every place possible.
"Where are you!?"

I banged the table on the side in frustration where tf is she
oh so she wants to play well where will she go....
I smirked to myself.
I came up but something caught my eye there was my well served breakfast on the dining table everything that I liked was neatly cooked and placed on the plate...huh? But caring less, I ate my breakfast and was gonna go out for some blood work when I saw a girl from the backyard window who was hanging wet clothes on the wire and it was non other than.
Y/n.....I smirked.

Y/n's Pov.

Like everyday I woke up on the cold floor with my body aching badly tears brimming my eyes once I remembered what my husband did to me. Yes yoongi is my husband we have been married for 1 and a half year,  it was a forced marriage my parents sold me to yoongi because they wanted money but yoongi only made me his maid he hated me, and he still hates me to the core,he gave punishments to me on slightest of my mistakes but then his father said him to marry a girl incase to be the mafia boss yes he's the only son and the strongest of all mafias he had no choice to marry a low standard poor girl like me...but I'm a good wife I do love him like my husband but he hates me so much.
A while ago I was treating my wounds when I saw him throwing a girl out of our mansion he always does that brings a girl, uses the, throws her out while he went to the basement I made him breakfast and started washing the clothes and cleaning the backyard I was just hanging the clothes when......I felt a  pair of muscular and strong arms tightly gripping my waist ..... I flinched who is he...?

                                                       To be continued