C H A P T E R - T W O

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆☽Ⓛ❈Ⓒ☾⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

Elia's POV.

'A silk nighty, nothing else,' I reply and I hear the squelching of lube being squirted out of a bottle.

Fuck sake. 

This is not how I wanted to spend my Wednesday night.

'Fuck yeah, tell me about your breasts, are they big?' He groans and I look down at my perky, but definitely not big, breasts.

'They're huge baby, double D's, they're straining against my nighty,' I lie, rolling my eyes at myself.

He seems to love the response, and I hear him working away at his dick. Bile rises in my throat. 

'Tell me how wet you are for me babe, are ready for my dick?' I shudder in disgust at his words.

I guarantee his dick is four inches long. And no, I'm not ready for it.

'I'm so wet for you baby, it's dripping down my thighs,' I moan out.

I know my moans are realistic, I fooled my ex for a year. 

'Shove your big dick in me baby, stretch me out,' I beg as I inspect my nails, completely uninterested.

'Ah fuck, you're gonna make me cum,' he groans and it sounds painful.

'Cum for me baby, fill me up,' I plead with a breathy voice. 

Inside, I'm dying.

It does the trick though. He cums loudly, with a cringeworthy yell that has my stomach turning. I have to pull the phone away from my ear.

'I hope I can speak to you again, babe,' he says and I fake agree.

When he hangs up, I breathe out a sigh of relief.

My confidence now built up, I take another two calls, dragging them out to try and make as much money as possible for Meg. Luckily, neither of the callers is as creepy as the previous one, and I don't have to fight the urge to throw up on the phone.

It's ten o'clock, the time that Meg said I could sign off. I turn out the lights and say goodnight to her. She's already half asleep, bless her.

The phone begins buzzing and I curse under my breath, I forgot to turn it off.

I get under the covers in the dark and reach for it. 

One more can't hurt, right?

'Hello?' I answer, getting comfortable.

'Hey, is this the sex line?' An amused voice answers and I frown.

'Yes, it is,' I reply cautiously and I hear multiple chuckles.

'Look, my friend has been single for months, he needs some help getting back out there, think you could help him out?' The guy asks.

'Yes, of course I can,' I reply, sounding more confident than I feel.

'Great, hold on a minute.'

I hear distant chatter and music, they sound like they're at a party. A minute later, I hear a more attractive voice talking with the guy on the phone.

'Are you fucking kidding me? When you said get back out there, I didn't think you meant fucking phone sex, what the hell!' I listen to the deep voice protest whilst the other one pleads with him.

'Come on mate, I'm paying for it, it's just a bit of fun, she's ready and waiting for you.'

They converse back and forth, but quieter now, I can't make out what they're saying.