Just Your Average Walk Home.

Background Information: "Sacrificing children to bees and in return you'll get sweeter honey.", is an inside joke I have with a friend.
Now we have Creepypasta#654 over here.

A lonely walk in the park was all it took for the child to return to their place of living. It was raining, dark... The child's boots stuck ever so slightly in the mud with each step. The park was heavily forested nearly abandoned. The child was soaked, only in a thin windbreaker jacket, some faded blue, torn denim jeans and a pair of Timberland boots. The child grew sadder with each drop of the freezing precipitation that hit their forehead.  "At least the bees won't sting me."  the child thought to themselves.

The child felt something different. They always felt alone walking through the playground filled with condensed dark trees.  The child inched for ever so slightly towards their home. Tired from school, and walking while weighed down by their soggy clothes, the child stopped and stood. The child turned their head scouting out the area. The child saw a small red light dance quickly through the trees.

Suddenly, a ray of sunshine hit the child's neck. It was as if the rain was warped away and the sun was their spotlight. The child heard the bushes shake as their eyes darted trying to find the red light once more. The rain was quickly evaporating from the child's clothes as the sun's gaze was burnt into their soul. And from the trees crept the figure of a woman.

As the woman stepped closer, the sun gave light to her features. Her light skin glistened in the sunlight as hair blonde hair with pink and blue highlights gently flowed  in the wind. She wore a long pale yellow dress that swept across the grass with a denim jacket wrapped tightly around her waist using the sleeves. Her eyes... Weren't there. Instead, she possessed two black voids with a red small light peering out of either.

She greeted the child in a calming, angelic voice "Hello there, might I ask your name?" The child was speechless, the woman's appearance contrasted so much with the surroundings. She didn't look like she fit into reality. The child finally spoke "M-My name is... Justice." "Ah... What a beautiful name" the woman said as she nodded. "Well young one, my name is Mellona." she replied. "How would you like to be cozy and warm for the rest of your life? Mellona asked. The child nodded in excitement jumping up and down.

Suddenly, the area around them lost it's light, the only thing that could be seen was Mellona. Her skin looked blue and her beady reds eyes stared daggers into the soul of the child. "Come now, little one. The bees are waiting." the

The light returned as Mellona took the child's hand and led her through the dark bushes into a world of warmth. Mellona told the child to close their eyes. The child heard a calming sound. It seemed like the lightning quick wings of a bee. The child sat on the ground which felt like a cloud with their eyes closed. Basking in the beams of Amaterasu, she felt a tickling sensation. The bees, they consumed the child's flesh. Slowly being eaten alive, the child daydreamed of running across the clouds of heaven, something she'd be able to do soon enough.