fifteen

an// THE PIC IS A SPOILER BUT IT'S FUNNY SORRY

@yourauntlinda i'm sorry i gave you spoilersDSYFGAHGFHDF

Crystal was glad to be a fine arts student in that particular night more than ever. Her Halloween choice, a fashionable devil with gold horns, was not even the most exaggerated in the room where she first went to and she was happy to see all the original creations there.

She walked holding her self-crafted, glittery tail to find something to drink. She walked past a group of girls dressed as the Powerpuff Girls, a girl with a Beetlejuice inspired suit and green makeup, and finally Jan dressed as an Ariana Grande runway.

"Jan! Hi!" Crystal held Jan's arm to greet her and made Jan turn around.

"Crys! You look... so you!" Crystal laughed at that as Jan examined farther with furrowed eyes. "You're going to love Gigi's look!"

Crystal giggled, thinking Gigi was supposed to look like an angel then. "Yeah, accidental coordination. I know."

"Coordination? Sure!" Jan answered with a big smile, leaving Crystal puzzled.

"Anyways! Ariana Grande? Why?" Crystal asked, fascinated to hear what Jan's creative mind was up to this time.

"I just really wanted to make this dress," Jan turned around, pushing a few people away with her puffy, tulle dress.

"It looks amazing!" Jan smiled back to Crystal as a prideful look took over her eyes.

Jan shook herself off to go back to her mission. "I have my eye on this cute girl but if you want to say hi, the girls are back there," she gestured towards a big door. Crystal got her cue, knowing Jan didn't have Nicky like she used to now.

Crystal smiled before leaving Jan there and entered the other lounge area as she apologized to make her way. A tall girl's red hair and patent, shiny leather jacket caught her eye from across the room as she stood in the doorway to locate her friends.

Gigi turned towards Crystal, feeling the eyes on her and laughed at what she saw. They were both the devil, despite thinking the other would be the angel. Gigi took her pointer fingers to her forehead, mirroring Crystal's gold horns, and licked her top teeth as she danced to Heaven Is a Place on Earth.

Crystal felt the butterflies in her stomach go wild with lust mixed with how breathtaking Gigi looked. She was as charming as the devil herself and she knew it, everyone dancing around her knew it, and Crystal knew it. She smiled big as a response, trying to hold herself back, and approached Jackie she saw stand in a corner by herself and on her phone.

"Hey, auntie!" Crystal greeted and Jackie smiled big, turning to Crystal after putting her phone away.

"Hey, Cryssie," the nickname made Crystal nervous for a second but she didn't let Jackie see it. "Love your look but I think I saw someone else do the devil too.

Crystal rolled her eyes playfully, "So funny! I thought she was supposed to be the angel. That's what coordinating means to me, not doing the same thing!"

"She thought you were the angel!" Jackie then leaned in like it wasn't loud enough to keep people from hearing them. "She also talked about how cute of an angel you would be for hours."

A warm smile took over Crystal's face with the thought of Gigi talking about her, "I'm also a cute devil! And what are you supposed to be?" She examined the girl's white fur top with a simple white skirt and the whiskers glued to her face, probably by Gigi.

"A Persian cat!" Crystal was expecting a simple cat as the answer. She laughed hard as Jackie shrugged, making a 'duh' gesture. Crystal felt a hand on her arm from her back while still giggling, then Gigi replaced Jackie, giving Crystal a red solo cup in the process.