14.

It was D-day, Jimin was taking a break from the continuous hours he had been going over the choreography.

"I'm so glad you were able to make it look beautiful in such a short time." Hoseok commented patting his best friend on the back.

"I actually had this routine for this song archived for a while." Jimin told him before downing a bottle of water.

"Why didn't you use it before then? It's so good!"

"Because it meant I'd have to play the song for other people... you know, my voice in the song."

"That sounds beautiful just like the dance for it! Jimin! It's so good!"

Jimin smiled to himself, thanking his best friend.

"Thank you for letting me do this."

Hoseok nodded. "Of course. Just don't tire yourself out before the big performance."

"One more hour and I'll go home shower."

"Great. You mind taking a cab home? I got to go and take care of some errands before this afternoon."

"Sure, I might just stay here and shower instead then, I can wait for the kids to come."

"What about lunch?"

"I'll order, don't worry Hyung."

"Okay... call me if you need anything!"

"I will!" Jimin smiled widely "Don't worry and go do your stuff!"

"One hour!" Hoseok repeated their agreement "Don't strain yourself!"

Jimin nodded obediently as he saw Hoseok off the studio. And while Jimin kept dancing, Hoseok drove and drove until he reached Yoongi's place. Now he wasn't going there to nag about anything else other than to just invite him to come over later that night. When he got there, however, he was faced with the reality that the last thing Yoongi wanted to hear about was the show.

"Hoseok?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow in confusion as he opened the door. "What are you doing here?"

"Hyung, can I come in?"

Yoongi nodded in a hurry to let him in.

"I'm sorry to come here out of nowhere, I was even scared to not find you here..." Hoseok rubbed the back of his neck as he let out a nervous laugh.

"I just got home actually. Is everything okay?"

"I wanted to invite you to the show."

Yoongi sighed at the mention of the event. "Hoseok, if he wanted me there, I would go, but it seems it's not that way... I've tried so much and I got nothing in return but silence."

"I know he was nervous to do it..." Hoseok told him "The vaccine, I mean. He said he didn't care but I know he did."

"And it's fine that he took it. He made his choice and I made mine, it wasn't the same and that's okay."

"Jimin, he-"

"Whatever you are about to say about how he feels or misses me or whatever it is... All of that that I've been told about, multiple times, but I should be hearing that from him and not from any you."

"I was hoping you two were gonna talk when you came over earlier this week." he confessed "But you left right away... you didn't. He actually-"

Yoongi's phone rang before Hoseok could finish and Yoongi could speak up to answer, both noticed the called id said "JK". He didn't pick up but he didn't dare to say any other word than the ones that he had before.