Ch. 14 Tell me how you really feel?

Zayn's POV:

I dont hate her.. I dont want to be around her because I just know that i'll fall in love with her again. I cant do that to Perrie. To managment or to myself. I just know in someway I would hurt her. By acting like I hate her, she'll hate me right back.

I move in my seat, we just took off. I groan and stretch out.

"Dont worry dont want to be here either asshole." I hear Allie mumble.. What the?

"What the hell was that?" I growl. She looks at me and narrows her eyes and glares.

"Just what it meant Zayn. Not like I want to be sitting by you anyway." She spat. I roll my eyes and huff and put my head phones in. God she's such a bitch.

Allie's POV:

What a dick!. I look out my window and wish we would land already. Soon enough the flight attendent said we would land. When we did I got my carry on and fix my messy bun. I walk in back of Niall just when I fell he caught me like a ninja.

"You have Jet leg love." He whispers in my ear. I smile and turn crimson red. I take his hand and he intertwins our fingers together. We walked out and high pitched screams errupted hurting my ears and making me wince. Niall squeezes my hand for reasurence and I smile at him.

"OMGGG! HARRY CAN I TOUCH YOUR HAIR!"

"LOUUU LEMME TOUCH YOUR ASSSS!"

"WHERE IS PERRIE ZAYN?!"

"LOOK AT EL AND ALLIE!! THEY ARE SO GORGEOUS!"

"EWWW! IS THAT NIALLS GIRLFRIEND! UGLYYYY!"

"LOOK SHE IS SO UGLY!"

"FAT TOO!"

"KNOCK IT OFF THATS NIALLERS PRINCESS!"

"THATS ONE UGLY SLUT!"

The boys went and met some fans and waved. Niall still had me close to his side. He went over to a fan and hugged her. She glared at me and looked me up and down.

"You deserve way better Niall." She growls.. I look down and Niall seen they hurt me their words. He took me to the black van he took my head in his hands.

"Hey, hey.. Look at me look at me." He says sweetly. I look him in the eye as a single tear rolls down my cheek.

"Stop crying Allie.. You're beautiful okay.. An amazing person, who has a wounderful voice, Perrie and Eleanor get hate all the time.. But you know what they stay, because they are loved by us and are so important people in our lives. Even tho you arent a girlfriend you matter to us all." He says smiling.

I smile at the ground.

"This Take Me Home tour will be amazing with okay." He says in a whisper. I smile at him and kiss him on the cheek.

He hands me my iPhone knowing he wants me to get on twitter. I nod and unlock my phone and get on my app. My breathe hitches and a tear rolls down my cheeks at the tweets.

'@AllieENixton4 you are a worthless bitchhhh!'

'@AllieENixton4 you're so ugly!'

'@AllieENixton4 You honestly are a gold digging whore Niall deserves way better!'

'@AllieENixton4 you deserve to die!'