You Don't Know Your Sexy

( A/N: Okay, so you have seen the warning and comenced, thats nice to hear. By doing so you have agreed to read a hardcore yaoi. This is your LAST CHANCE to turn back. Don't report me for this as I have warned u twice and thats enough! Also, this is my first hardcore smutty yaoi so please tell me what u think, bye!)

Rin Matsuoka stared wide-eyed at the sight before him. It was wonderful, erotic and sexy. He was currently hiding behind a locker and watching Haruka and Makoto. The two had been 'going out' for about 4 months and everyone knew it was seroius. But the one thing that no-one knew was that they had never had sex. Not once. And Rin was about to find out.

Makoto had Haru cornered against a wall with his hands rested on the smaller boys' hips, his tongue invading Harus' mouth in such a way that it made Rin wish he was the one pinned to the wall being Frenched by the tall brunet swimmer. Rin refrained from making a sound and from masturbating then and there. There was something about Haru being on the receiving end of Makoto's affections that made Rin... Jealous.

Rin continued watching as Mako's mouth attached onto Haru's collar bone and began to lick and suck. A few quiet gasps and moans escaped the smaller boy's lips and his hands trailed down Makoto' slightly wet, bare chest and stopped at his swimsuit. Makoto didn't seem to notice until Haru's hand slipped into his swimsuit and ran one finger down his stiffened cock. Mako lifted his mouth off Haru - revealing a mark a similar color to Rin's hair - and pulled Haru's hand out of his spandex, "Haru, we talked about this... I don't want to take things to that level yet" Makoto frowned and looked into his parter's eyes.

"Mako... You're hard, let me help. I can make you feel good... I promise" haru stood on his toes and ran his hands over Mako's firm bicep that Rin had the sudden desire to touch.

Mako smiled sweetly, "I can handle it myself. Lets just enjoy this moment..." He then went back to giving Haru hickes. Rin wanted to punch Haruka, and Makoto, but mainly Haru for giving up so quickly. Mako and Haru had alway been inseparable. But Rin was sure that he would let Haru give him a handjob at the least. That much Rin could give him - WAIT!! Maybe that was a good idea.

He waited for the pair to leave and then began to plan. He saw first-hand how much Haruka wanted to get into Makoto's pants, and Makoto was being his own cockblock, probably because he was scared to have sex, and Rin would show him how pleasurable sex was.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Makoto heard a knock on his front door. He turned the knob and came face to face with a sad looking Rin Matsouka. He frowned at the Samazuka swimmer, "Hey, Rin, are you ok? You look kinda sad" Of corse Rin wasn't really sad. This was all a part of his plan.

Rin sighed, "Oh, I'm fine, I guess..." A fake tear slid down his cheek, "Sousuke just broke up with me... By texting me!" And with that he threw himself at Makoto and had an emotional break down. He was crying and sobbing into Makoto's chest, Holy mother of god he's fit as hell! Rin thought as he hugged the giant.

"I-it's ok, Rin. I'll make you feel better. Come in, tell me what happened..." Mako lead the crying teen into his bedroom, and Rin thought for a second, that he was going to get some feel-better sex. The two sat on Makoto's large bed, Rin closed the door behind him and locked it. He sobbed quietly and leaned into Makoto's chest.

" S-Sousuke said I was t-too slow... H-he wanted to have s-sex... But I didn't w-want to... The next day... I got this text..." Rin pulled out his phone with a fake text conversation that read.

*Hey Rin. Im sorry for saying u were 2 slow w/ the relationship. But seriously! You wouldn't let me fucking bang you! I waited 2 months to fuck you and now you go and say your not ready? Im breaking up with you. Maybe I can find someone who will let me pound them hard. From Sousuke*