🎴-Along the way-🎴

Third person pov:

Tanjirou and Nezuko were finnaly at the train station luckily the train was going to be there for another 15 minutes or so due to some minor issues.

Out of breath from running so much they sat down on a nearby bench...

Tanjirou pov:

"Phew" I say...

I then turn towards Nezuko
"That was fun" I say smiling. Nezuko then gives me a look of, "how was that fun!?" And makes a little noise. As expected, Nezuko isn't all that fond of excercise, she mostly likes staying in her room watching anime. Even though she is pretty good at running when serious.

I then let out a small giggle,
And right then the conductor signals everyone that the train is ready. Nezuko and I grab our belongings and start getting on the train.

After finding our seats and sitting down I then see from the corner of my eye someone staring at me... I was going to turn to see who it was, but decided to ignore it since I thought that they might've just been looking in my direction staring at something else. Plus we haven't left the station yet so maybe once we start moving they'll look away.

I then turn over to Nezuko sitting infront of me, she looked uncomfortable and kept squirming around in her seat.

"Nezuko, are you okay?"

She then gets a paper and pen from her bag and writes down something and hands it to me.

It read "potty" in a messy hand writing.

I giggle then nod my head to which she immediately gets up and rushes to the potty
(And yes I say potty got a problem sister?💃)

Once she leaves I then turn and stare outside the window not noticing the figure coming behind me.

"It looks so beautiful reminds me of when we used to have picnics with the whole family on the fields..." slightly smiling

"Hey"

I then turn around in surprise to see...

_________________________________________

Hi sisters!

Decided to leave you with a little cliffhanger as a gift😋💖

Ima go now cia0!!
v(=∩_∩=)\