☼𝘈𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴

~☼Dawnclan

-------------------------

Leader // 1/1

Lavenderstar// A lavender tom with violet eyes and one white paw AnxnymxusWr1t1ng )

POWER// If he creates eye contact, he can feel if their intentions are good or bad

Deputy// 1/1

Olivefur// Light brown she-cat with golden flecks, hazel eyes, and an extra to on her front left paw warriorcats500 )

POWER// Ability to turn into a shadow and dissapear from view

Med cat// 0/1

Warriors// 2/15

Foxblaze// Dark russet tom with black markings, amber eyes, and a white underbelly. Mapleclaw12 )

POWER//  He is really good at fighting.

Nightflame// Navy she-cat with one red paw RiverSplash023 )

POWER// Can breathe fire

Apprentices// 0/7

Queens// 0/5

Kits// 0/15

Elders// 0/5

--------------------------

~☼Dayclan

--------------------------

Leader // 1/1

Sunstar// Bright, thick yellow furred she-cat and green eyesQuickstream2437 ) // Apprentice, Stonepaw

POWER// She can warm anything with her paws/pelt. She could melt ice or warm a freezing cat.

Deputy// 1/1

Swallowpelt// A bright yellow tom with white spots on his backFyreRam )

POWER// Can send rays of warmth to others, and can melt ice easily.

Med cat// 1/1

Icemist// Snowy white she-cat with a silver diamond marking on her snout, with silver flecks scattered across her body. She has icy blue eyes.ItsLakesong )

POWER// She can will her fur to become any temperature she wants, which is helpful if she is under attack, because she can make her fur freeze until her pelt seems to be made of icicles, making it difficult to approach her.

Warriors// 4/15

Ivybreeze// Silver and white tabby she-cat with pale blue eyes (me)

POWER// When she cries, ice instead of tears fall out, freezing any enemy near.

Dewleaf// Bright white she-cat with brown speckles and blue eyes FyreRam )

POWER// She can create ice to walk on and use to fight, exceptionally good at control on ice. 

Spiritstorm// Silver tabby with white markings, a white belly, a white muzzle, and white paws. Her eyes are a brilliant deep blue.Splashheart8 ) // Apprentice, Cloudpaw

POWER//  She comes from Duskclan so she can 'control' storms, more of when she is feeling a lot of emotions the storm reacts to them.

Nightspirit// Blue-black she-cat with blue eyes mAjeStiC_mArkHoR )

POWER// As long as she is in a dark space or at night, she can alter other cats' memories.

Apprentices// 2/7

Stonepaw// Fluffy light grey tom with green eyes (me)

POWER// He can make a mountain shake, creating a rockslide

Cloudpaw// Solid white she-cat with glittering silver streaks down her back and silver eyes SunOrSunfire )

POWER// Is able to use ice to cover her body in the shape of any creature, but it is limited to creatures around her size.

Queens// 0/5

Kits// 2/15

Breezekit// Black she-kit with swirls of white and icy blue eyes Moonclawthewarrior )

POWER// When she feels threatened, she can create icy armor for herself.

Featherkit// Silver she-cat with black swirls on her pelt and turquoise blue eyes Spottedleaf74 )

POWER// She can create ice force fields to protect herself and trap her enemies.

Elders// 0/5

--------------------------

~☼Duskclan

--------------------------

Leader // 1/1

Moonstar// Black she-cat with a white cresent moon marking on her forehead (Splashheart8 )

POWER// Can heal small injuries, big ones take a lot of energy. Her real power is that she can make the moon shine brighter or dimmer to either blind her enemies or make it so that they can't see her easily

Deputy// 1/1

Swirlstream// A silver and grey marbled tabby with swirly patterns like ripples in a stream, her eyes are a cool blue.1wolfsbane1 )

POWER// Ability to control water with mind

Med cat// 0/1

Warriors// 2/15

Amethyestfur// A small cat with short, dark purple fur. Her eyes are dull amber. Under light, which rarely happens, her pelt will shine like the gem, Amethyst. Her tail is of medium length. ( Musique_Me )

POWER// Amethystfur has an ability called Star Vision. She is able to briefly predict the future. When this ability is activated, time will pause as she is able to glimpse the brief future. She can also freely move around as the world is 'on halt'. No cat will remember anything in that happened during the time pause. The moment time is restored, which is usually a couple of seconds after, it would look like Amethystfur had teleported. She is also bound to experience more StarClan visions and prophecies.

Silverfall// Silver she-cat with a white tipped tail and pale blue eyes Moonstream- )

POWER// She can control shadows, and can trap any enemy in a shadow bubble

Apprentices// 1/7

Echopaw// A black tom with grey circles and spirals covering his pelt (  AnxnymxusWr1t1ng )

POWER// He can make a shadow of something and turn into a real thing

Queens// 0/5

Kits// 0/15

Elders// 0/5