Realisation

Yoongi couldn't believe what he was seeing he sat down shaking his head , he thought he was dreaming he then went to pinch himself but couldn't feel it properly .                                                      He then looked again in the mirror but then jungkook come beside him . Jungkook spoke to yoongi                                                "Do you see now you know who you are now and you must feed soon " as jungkook was speaking he didn't see that yoongi had picked something up .                                                                                As jungkook was about to speak again yoongi threw what he had in his hand and threw it at the mirror, as the mirror smashed yoongi screamed "why! Why me " and then turned round and ran he ran down the stairs and ran out the door.                                       He just kept running and couldn't stop as he was running he felt as if he's was being watched again . But at the same time his senses were going through the roof ,.                                                                 His sense of noise/sight and smell were strong then yoongi stopped but he couldn't understand where he was , as he didn't know the area at all .                                                                                   As he was looking round he senses a sign so he walked to it to only find out he was 60 miles away , he thought to himself " I've only been running for 10 minutes and I'm here 60 miles away". Jungkook appeared your senses are starting to show . "Your senses of smell , taste and hearing are strong , strong for newbies as jungkook was saying this yoongi turns round and say "but why " jungkook said "you were I'll I had to do something as I care for you a lot.                                                                                                                 " What do you mean I was ill "yoongi asked "you had pneumonia".    Jungkook replies "What do you mean I had pneumonia and why do you care for me , you don't know me " yoongi said .
"I do know you the night I turned you was meant to happen" jungkook said .                                                                                                     Yoongi started to cry as he remembers that's night .

                                                                                                     Yoongi started to cry as he remembers that's night

"You left me there screaming and crying in pain how I'd that caring " yoongi said crying. " I didn't leave you there alone I was there watching and waiting for you to wake up and I do  care for you " jungkook replies .                                                                                     " wait so you waited all night for me to wake up " yoongi asked shocked. Jungkook could see that yoongi was shocked ( you see jungkook know that yoongi's parents died in a car accident , he also know that yoongi has no other relatives so he was put in a orphanage). Yoongi just can't believe he a vampire                                 "my throat feel like its burning " yoongi say to jungkook .                     "You need to feed here drink" jungkook said to yoongi as he offered his wrist .                                                                                               You can see yoongi is trying to hold back , but it doesn't take long before he couldn't hold back anymore and bit into jungkooks wrist .                                          
                                                                                                                                Sorry I took sometime off from writing has had some problems at home and at work I will be writing the next chapter this week should be out next week xx