Chapter One:Robber

Aj was talking to her brother if she should do it or not...

Bm: Aj i told you don't do it we can still earn money without doing crimes.

Aj: But Big Mac we won't be sure if you get accepted from that job and no one seem to accept me either cuz im still at 5th grade.

Bm: Doesn't mean you can steal because of that.

Aj: I can do whatever i want!This conversation is over.

Big mac just sighed and went to bed while applejack went to her room and change her clothes that no one can recognize her,she wore black hoodie and long black leggings and mask.

Its already 11:30 pm i should find a big house, Aj thought

Aj:this ones good,now all i have to do is wait until its 12:00 am.

Aj:Here goes nothin'

She snuck to an open window, Is this person dumb to leave a window open in the middle of the night, Aj murmured.

Aj thought, Ooh look at this house they're so rich they must be really lucky.

When Aj opened another door her eyes biggened on what she saw.
Oh nonono im gonna get caught sh*t ,Aj said to herself quietly

???:Ahhhhh~ Its so good to workout at this time don't you think tank.So relaxing.

Aj blushed when she saw the girl cuz she's never saw a girls body before except hers and her lil' sister.The girl only wore sports bra and panties.Why do she even wear bra her boobs isn't even that big, Aj said quietly but the girl must have heard her cuz she replied.

???:Uhh duh!If i dont wear this what else would i wear comfortable-wait who's there?!

Aj:Oh shoot,before Aj could run the girl takled her and made her fall to the ground.

???:What are you doing here?!Are you a robber-

Aj: Please forgive me i didn't mean to.

???:That is so.....AWESOME!

Aj:Wait what?!?!?

What did she just say is this cute girl crazy she likes robbers?Woah this girl is insane!