Love you ❤pt2

Y/n POV.

I wake up at 4am to the only light in my room being the moon I always wake up at random times so I don't set an alarm cause it's usually early and I can never fall back asleep so I quietly get out of bed not wanting to wake anyone up then I go to my closet and find some clothes then go to my bathroom and get changed then do the rest of my morning routine. I go to my roof and look at the moon and the stars that are left in the sky. I start to remember about Todoroki thinking that I might see him when I get into UA. I was suggested By Eraserhead and a few other pro heroes I know most of the pro heroes personally cause Eraserhead found me one night when he was on patrol while I was on my roof he saw my bruises and cuts so I had to tell him that I fell and I saw some stray kittens and pet them but they didn't like people so I got scratched he didn't completely believe me but he went with it anyway. He sat there with me for a few hours and I told him a lot about my life and he asked me if I wouldn't mind helping him patrol and I went with him to patrol every time he had to patrol I was with him and I helped a lot he already teached me everything that would be taught in UA so I assume that I wouldn't have to do much in UA but I want to go anyway. A few hours later I snap out of my thoughts and see that the sun is rising which means that it's almost 7am so I get off the roof and go to the kitchen and start to make breakfast for myself, my father and mother. I get done with making breakfast right when my parents walk down the stairs I put some of the stuff I made onto two plates for them and put them on the table in the dining room then i get myself a plate and put the rest of the food on my plate which wasn't much but I don't eat much anyway. My parents sit at the dining room table and start eating I bring coffee to both of them and go back to the kitchen before they can say anything and eat my breakfast then drink a lot of f/d. (That means favorite drink btw) I go back to my room and read till I hear the doorbell....

To be continued...........