Best dance video

Coreys P.O.V

Corey- So I wake up and get ready for this dance video I have to do at the studio and I get out of bed and then get a text from chazz

Text Messages
Chazz- Aye heads up! Boss said the video is gonna be at a place wear it look kinda abandoned but it's not but yeah see you at the studio!

Corey- aight thanks for the heads up man🤘🏾

I put my phone on the bed and go to the bathroom and take a shower then put on some random clothes. Then I grab my keys , phone , and wallet to head to the studio. I parked the car and went inside and said hey to everybody then went to Anthony the boss and chazz.

Anthony- "Wsp Corey, did chazz tell you about the changes for the video?"

Corey- " uh yeah, he said we be somewhere else..." he look at me confused. " what is there something on my face?!"

Anthony- " no no, it's just I'm surprised he didn't tell you the other change!" He laughs

Corey- " what are you talking about?" I laugh nervously as a beautiful girl walks over towards me chazz and Anthony then she waits patiently for Anthony.

Anthony- " well this is Madison and you will be doing the same dance that you guys practiced during class the other day but you'll be doing it together and add something on the ending just random so we can end the vid!" I looked at her as she fixed her glasses and then back at him.

Corey- " okay, so when do we leave?" I was nervous

Anthony- " uhhh... actually now it's time to go! So come on" we nodded and did my handshake with chazz as he got in his dance session and we left. Maybe 20 minutes later we got to the spot and it looked creepy but cool. We got out the car and he got the camera read then we got in our spot. " I'm I hope this isn't too workers but could you rub your hand on his neck for the open scene after that start the dance then at the ending add your own spice guys have fun don't make this weird!" He said as he smiled and we nodded and she took off her glasses and put them in the car. I took off my jacket and put it in the car also.

Corey- " so hey Madison you ever danced with a partner before?"

Madison- " um no but I think this will be really cool"

Corey- " it is very cool, it make you more comfortable with dancing in general an"

Anthony- " not to interrupt you guys but we have to start cus I got another video to do" we nodded and got in our places. ( the actual dance that I liked was this to the song in the video up top 👆🏾 top next to the photo)

Corey- he gestured for us to start and she rubbed my neck for the open scene and for some reason it felt different but not bad. Then we started and the way she moved was incredible and she did everything so smooth. Why have I never seen her in the studio? I know I don't go everyday but I go enough to know who comes and goes. She seemed so passionate about her every move. The dance was about to end since it was a short dance and we got to the last me and we turned facing each other. At this point I was prepared but confused and then she pulled on my shirt and started backing up towards the brick wall so I followed her and got close to her to her. We were practically breathing on each other at this point.

Anthony- " alright guys that was pretty fucking good! Like wow but I gotta take you guys back to the studio good job today guys!"

Corey- we agreed that it was cool as we went to drink some water and I decided to break the silence " what made you think of the last move?" Her eyes got big and she wiped her mouth from the water.

Madison- " oh nothing I just thought it fit the song" I close my water bottle and look up at her grinning " um what?"

Corey- " aw nothing and um do you mind if I get your number so we can do videos together soon?" I held out my phone and She smiled then put her number in. Then we headed back to the studio. Once we got back to the studio I went and talked to chazz. " hey bro!" I went over to him

Chazz- " yo, wsp? How did the video go"

Corey- " yeah about that, dude it went amazing and she's soo good at dancing! I never even seen her in our classes and omg dude her smile!" He was laughing a little

Chazz- " aww broski you got a lil crush but what you said I don't really see her in class either... maybe she does what you do come when you can" he took a bite of a granola bar and shrugged his shoulders. Me and him catches up for a little and danced and made tiktoks then I decided to head home and relax.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay now I'm trying to keep up and update and not disappear but I'm a senior and I'm trying to graduate early so yeah. I hope you guys like this tho this story is gonna involved with a lot of dancing, Corey. Love you yeroc squad! Like, comment thoughts , share this story❤️byyye