Rinnegan

When Madara disappeared feel free to use Ena's chakra to protect me from all the Kages and their guards. Madara had betrayed me in front of everyone, I had lost the trust of others faster than I would have liked.

"Hokage-sama. For your sake I recommend that you do not escape, no matter how strong you are, you will not be able to flee, or face all the Kages."

"Thanks for the suggestion Tsuchikage" I spoke "However, I'm afraid I won't be able to stay to defeat them. I have business to resolve in my village."

I smiled wryly. I leaned forward making a bow to the others, I got up and turned my eyes towards Gaara ignoring the look he was giving me, I winked at him, took Hokage's hat and disappeared with the help of Ena's chakra.

Konoha would not be part of the alliance.

Returning to my village Konan greeted me at the entrance along with the old men of the council, who were waiting impatiently for the two root ANBUS they had sent to watch over me. I passed by and signaled Konan to keep me leaving the old men behind. When he came to my side without stopping I ordered him to keep an eye out for when my bird arrived with a reply letter from Akatsuki.

I kept walking in the direction of my office. The village was rapidly being restored, there were few ruins of the Shinra Tensei left.

I sat down in my chair with a tired sigh. I had never been so busy and needed a break, but I could not afford, I had several really important pending things.

I sent for three ANBUSs and gave them the order to capture Danzo and bring him to my office. He would pay for everything he had done. And what better way than to hand him over to idiot Sasuke?

I wanted to personally take charge of ending his life, but unfortunately it was not my duty to do so. A member of the Uchiha clan had to do it. And Sasuke was the only Uchiha.

Minutes after giving them the order, the three ANBUS entered my office escorting Danzo and two ninjas who accompanied him. He did not know any of them; he only knew that they belonged to roots since they accompanied Danzo.

"Danzo ~, I have good news for you."

"I don't take his word for it. I do not understand why my name is so I will retire, I have business to resolve" he turned around to leave, she was suspicious of me and it was good to do it. I signaled to the ANBUS and they blocked the old man's path.

"Let's not rush. I know you want to get out of here and I'll make things easier for you." he turned to face me "I told you I have good news for you" I smiled mockingly, seconds later my face was serious. "Danzo. Due to your actions from this moment on you will be considered a renegade of Konohagakure, your name has already been placed in the bingo book and from this moment your head will be hunted. You better run..."

When he said that he looked at me seriously, he had managed to frustrate all the plans he had, his head was already in the bingo book and that was forcing him to leave the village. Even looking with a deep hatred he called his guards and they followed him doubtfully, they did not want to leave their village and become renegades by not having done anything, however, they were forced by Danzo and the three left the office. I left the ANBUS there and went out to watch them closely. Without stopping or looking back the three quickly left the village.

I stopped on one of the highest ceilings watching him from a distance. Konan appeared at my side prepared to carry out the mission, without wasting any more time I made the seals to summon my bird. She immediately took flight behind Danzo with Konan behind her so she could more easily give the idiot Sasuke the location.

It was in his hands to put an end to his life.

Maybe I shouldn't have left that responsibility to someone so stupid.

Several days after seeing how Danzo finally left the village, my bird entered the office and settled on my desk, I raised my hand to caress his head and seconds later Konan entered the door keeping his face expressionless, he kept walking until he stopped in front of to me and went on to brief me on his mission.

"The Uchiha had complications, but he made it. Danzo is dead."

I smiled knowing that he had paid for his actions. I disappeared to my bird after thanking him for having fulfilled the mission as well as Konan. We wouldn't have to worry about that old geezer anymore.

At last she could be calm. Shisui-san's killer and the one who had condemned Itachi-san, like the entire Uchiha clan would never be seen again.

"Good" I erased my smile "Thanks Konan, you have been very helpful" Konan nodded and took a few more steps to fully approach my desk, raised his hand, extended it in my direction and opened it, revealing that there was the eye that I had ordered to recover, the Shisui-san's eye. I extended my hand to take the eye, look at it for a few seconds and then put it in a jar keeping it safe with me.

Once Konan keeps his eye, I circle the desk to the right and walk behind me in the right place.

Sometime after recovering Shisui-san's eye and ending Danzo's life, Konan informed me of a powerful presence slowly approaching the village. I ordered him to leave my office as I had also begun to feel the presence and recognized it. I didn't need to lose one of my weapons so I ordered him to get as far away from her as possible.

Hours after Konan had walked away, behind me I felt Madara's presence. I did not know that towards here, he hated this village and had given him completely the same that I assumed power from here.

"It's strange that you're here. It must be something important or else you would have sent Zetsu."

"Yes, it is something important that is why I have come personally for your help" he spoke still at the window behind me. "I need you to locate Konan. I found no trace of her, or the bodies of Nagato and Pain in Amegakure. You need to get the Rinnegan from Nagato."

I sighed in frustration. He knew that at some point he would need the Rinnegan, however, he didn't think so soon. I got up from my place and walked to a drawer protected by a seal, I released the seal and opened it by taking out a jar with a couple of Rinnegans. Who would say that the fetishes of Danzo's old man would one day work.

He had promised Konan not to reveal the place where Pain and Nagato were buried. So since I knew that Madara would need Nagato's Rinnegan thanks to Danzo I managed to locate several jars with eyes that she had kept. One of them was a pair of Rinnegans, probably the only ones in the world besides Nagato's.

"I got ahead of myself. One of my ANBUSs found Konan's location, I was informed of it so I personally went to assassinate the traitor. Before I died, I managed to extract the location of Nagato and Pain's bodies" I turned around with the bottle in my hands, walked up to him and handed him the jar "It was a joy to extract the Rinnegan from the traitor."

He took the jar from my hands and without saying a word disappeared from the village.

I was always one step ahead.