Akuma

-No one POV-

Man, the anger Marc and Nath felt was so bad, I can't explain it, they ripped the page it half and threw it, both of them was red from anger and sadness, and Hawkmoth could sense it.

"Ah, the anger of two boys, so pure" He open his hands and a butterfly landed on it, he cupped his hands and the butterfly turned purple. He let the butterfly go.

"Fly away my little akuma, and evilize them!" He shouted as the akuma flies away, Marc and Nathaniel were still anger, then Marc scream, Nathaniel look up to see the akuma inching closer to hem, both of the, started inching away on the bench when both of them grabbed Marc notebook and starting waving it at the akuma, the akuma enter the notebook, and purple butterfly glasses shown upon Marc and Nathaniel shock faces.

"Hello Evilillustrator and Reverser" he said softly, then Marc and Nathaniel started rolling on the floor, clutching their head in so much pain, suddenly Mari and Adrien walk in the park to see Marc and Nath with purple butterfly glasses on them, they were horrified.

"Nathaniel!Marc! Don't let negative emotions get the better of you!" Adrien shouted.

"Uh...think positive thoughts! Don't let anger and fear get the better of you!" Marinette shouted.

"Oh you don't want to be evil again? Who said about being evil, you just want revenge, I give you both your powers back, but in return you both must give me ladybug and cat noir miraculous!" Hawkmoth said. Suddenly Marc and Nathaniel stop struggling and stand up, then look up. Fury was on there face, and the purple butterfly glasses shine. Adrien and Marinette clasp a hand on there faces. "I got to go!" They shouted to each other, and sprinted into two directions.

"Yes Hawkmoth" Marc and Nathaniel said, then they transform into The EvilIllustrator and Reverser. They laugh a cold, hard laugh. 

Ok I called the superhero's and villains there real name

Nathaniel drew a hoverboard, and they started causing mayhem. Marc started reversing so many people, while Nath drew up walls to block people, and he drew open stuff, which are soooo weird I don't know what to say.

"Chloe Bourgeois!" Both of the screamed. They flew over to Chloe house.

Marinette ran to a small alleyway and open her purse. 

"I will not let Hawkmoth do this to do amazing people! Tikki, spots on!"

Meanwhile Adrien ran to an other small alleyway, he open his jacket and plagg flew out.

"Hawkmoth has not given up on getting out miraculous, and were not stopping until we can defeat him! Plagg, claws out!" Ladybug and Chat Noir jumped to a building roof.

"Hey M'lady" Chat said when Ladybug arrived.

"No times for games Chat, we're dealing with two strong villains instead of one!" 

"Well, since we fought them before, it should be easy!" Chat said, swinging his stick. But no matter how hard they tried to stop them, Marc and Nathaniel were one step further from them. Soon, Chat was stuck in a cell, and Nathaniel was inching closer to his ring, as he hand is stuck on a chain inside the cell. 

Madison and Alix were hanging out inside of Madison house when they saw what Chat was locked up in, since Madison house was close to the place were Chat was locked up.

"He needs help!" Cried Alix, Madison nodded, the girls put on there skates and skate to the crime scene. Madison brought her water gun, she aim it at Nathaniel and shoot, it work, Nathaniel was soak, when he looked around the find the criminal, Madison and Alix was hiding, Ladybug was fighting Marc when Alix threw a rock at Marc, he trampled back. Ladybug turn around the see Alix and Madison

"Ladybug!" Alix whisper-shouted, "use your lucky charm and we hold of the villains!"

"But you don't have superpowers!" Gasp Ladybug.

"Powers don't make fights easier, fate and courage does! Hurry! chat is in danger!" Madison said and she re-fill her gun in a basket of water she brought. 

"Lucky charm!" Shouted Ladybug, the lucky charm was a teapot, a familiar teapot, Ladybug gasped, she knew where she needed to go, she ran to Master Fu.