One shot

Author's POV.

Tine hurried up to go home today, because he felt something unusual to his body, his heart beat faster than normal person should. He slowly look at the sky he felt so hot even the sun is already went down. His sweating too much and don't know what to do.

He don't know why it's happening to him, but his body temperature also went up 40 degree, Tine feel like he is going to faint

His heart rate that supposed to be 40 beats per minute, are not the same anymore, he couldn't even count it on his own he felt like it was 150 per minute, and it's not normal at all. If a person have this kind of heart beats for sure it's already passed away but surprisingly Tine still managed to survive, not only that he still managed to arrived at his home. He quickly take a water and drink it.

He catch up on his breath, and slowly lay down to relax, he tried to close his eyes but suddenly the heart beats become more faster than before. Now it's already 200 beats per minute, Tine clenched his chest and his body temperature rise up again.

This phenomenon happen in the whole world and 10% of men population in the world have same symptoms as Tine. There is severely reported each hospital with same symptoms as Tine, and the doctors don't know whats is happening and what kind of sickness to begin with.

At TV news report, NASA told about strange happening in atmosphere, and it was biggest shock happen in the world, mostly the aurora, only can see at northern part and southern, but surprisingly, it happen to whole world.

A/N: a natural electrical phenomenon characterized by the appearance of streamers of reddish or greenish light in the sky, usually near the northern or southern magnetic pole.)

Not only that, NASA also announce that a big asteroid coming towards Earth, it also reported that will hit the surface of the earth. Well NASA report too many times this kind of report but it still haven't do anything bad at Earth, but this time is completely different. They're very sure that it will enter into the surface, and there is a chance that it will hit one each other.

Some people who don't feel anything about it wrong with they're body is think of it was just special day, they gather up to different group, places and watch the beautiful night. The Aurora at the sky was indeed magnificent and beautiful.

While the sky showing beautiful the Aurora is, the asteroids come inside the surface of Earth, it add more beautiful at the sky, and when the asteroids hit each other it give more details in the sky, it exploded like a fireworks and scattered around in pieces. It surprisingly vanished in the air and did not landed in the land. NASA said that the Aurora suddenly become like invisible wall that blocked the asteroids hit the ground. It's unexplainable, but some many expert tried to uncover what really happening.

The first what they get was, before the event happen, some people got abnormalities happening at their body, the heart beats wasn't normal and unexplainable. Second there's is no age whether you're baby or adult, but one gender, it only happens in men.  Third, after the event happen, the genes of person who have experience this symptoms suddenly change. Forth, the hormones is changing, they suddenly acquired a female hormones. Fifth, they still have male hormones, but there's is a chance that they could produce a child.  And lastly, they have strange red dot at their right back shoulder.

Government announce about it and they said that probably means, there is higher chance that 10% of men of who experienced that phenomenon change, would probably can get pregnant.

..

After the night of course for Tine, he slowly opened his eyes, when he open his eyes, the color of his iris eyes become green, then he blinked again and it suddenly change to different color. From green to blue, gray, hazel, brown then before it back to it's original color which is black. Tine felt numerous pain in his body, and slowly support himself. He was very thirsty and went to drank a mouthful of water. After that he went to the bathroom and wash his face. Then he sighed deeply and looked at the mirror. He feel like something is different to him, he look same but his skin is more clearer, he doesn't look stress also, he also have softer and brighter skin compare before.