IV

Minho's hot

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

    Minho laid with his girl wrapped in his arms, worry lines in his forhead and  sweaty hands hugging her closer. He was scared, no terrified, she had never done that. It was easy to get her back in bed when she sleep walked, just grabbing her hand with a few pushes and meaninful words did the trick. But tonight, she had trowed herself at the wall not wanting to leave.   

" I did it again, didn't I?"

Minho's gaze snapped down to her face so fast that it worried her his head would fall complety off.

"Yeah, darling" he responded bringing her on top of his chest hugging her as close as he could.           

"You really scared me this time doll, I woke up and you weren't there; I couldn't figure out how much time had passed since you had stood up, and then when I tried to take you back, you throwed yourself at the walls and.... and I just couldn't make you stop crying- God babe" he buried his face on her neck not crying but with a tembeling voice that made her heart break.

 "I'm sorry, so sorry. Do you- do you really have to go? Can't you stay here? with me?"  She said as she sat up, now straddling his waist.

 "I- I no, I'm- I'm sorry doll, you know Alby want's to go today and- and there's no changing that shank's mind. I'm sorry" She just nodded leaning down to give his forhead a light peck.

" I love you" she whispered continuing to kiss his eyelids one by one, then his nose and his cheeks finishing with a peck on his lips.

He stared at her, his eyes somewhat dazed, as he smiled reaching up to kiss her again. Sitting up and grabbing her thighs, pulling her closer. Moving his hand to her face mindful of the cut on her forehead "I freaking love you"

"Woah! What is going on?"

Both of their heads turned to the door where a really flustered Newt stood by the door cheecks red and hands covering his eyes.

Minho groaned  " What do you want shank? I was in the middle of something important"

"Um.. Alby is getting ready, told me to um wake- wake you up, but I see that you are, ugh! Just get up already. Jeez, why is it always me?"

The lovers turned back to eachother smiles on their faces. With one more kiss they both got up not knowing the events that would take place that day.

                                                                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Be careful, okay love?" Jessi said as she gave him another kiss.

"I will, I will. You look gorgeous today, were you aware of that?" Minho said with a cheeky grin on his face, leaning in to kiss her another time before he was grabbed by the back of his shirt and pulled away.