1

Heyyy guyss Sooo I'm currently obsessed with The maze runner and Newtmas so I decided to write a fanfic about them ^-^ hope you like itttt :D
~~~~

Loud Noise,

complete darkness...That's all I could feel..

I was inside something that was moving upwards? It seemed small.. what was it? Where was I? Or even better, Who was I..?

My head started spinning with all of these unanswered questions. What the hell? And why didn't I remember anything, yet I knew how to speak, stand up and even knew practical skills like maths?

Suddenly, the room I was in, stopped moving with a loud noise. I didn't move an inch. I was too afraid to do so.

I saw that the upper wall of that room was slowly being removed, revealing blinding light to my eyes, that shut close immediately. I heard some voices. They belonged to boys. Young boys. As I could hear, there were a lot of them.

I heard someone jumping inside the box and I slowly removed the hand that I previously placed on my eyes in order to protect them from the immense light. I blinked a few times, adjusting my eyes to the new colors and looked at the boy in front of me. He looked tall and well-built. He raised his hand towards me in an attempt to help me get up. I, without thinking much, took it since he seemed pretty nice. When I got up, he smiled at me "I'm Alby, Welcome to the Glade Greenie"

...Glade? Greenie?

"Um..what?" I asked, my voice surprising me since I had never heard it again. Some other boys from behind laughed a bit but with a single movement of his hand Alby made all of them stop Immediately. He must be the leader or something...

"You are going to learn everything you need to know tomorrow. Till then, be a good boy and do or ask nothing" Alby said in a serious tone and walked away motioning everyone to get back to whatever they were previously doing. "Newt, go show the greenie around" Alby said to a thin-looking dirty blonde haired boy. Well, Newt, apparently

"Can't someone else do it!?" He argued looking pissed. ..Wow, thanks!

"I said GO Newt" Alby answered in a strict way. Newt rolled his eyes

He started walking towards me with a straight face and before I could say anything he said "Follow me" He didn't look all that friendly... Is everyone in this place like this..? Cause if they are, I am seriously going to kill myself.

Without my noticing, he had started walking faster than me and was now a few meters ahead

"Wait! It's Newt right?" I said in an attempt to make him slow down a bit

"I'm..." I went to introduce my self but realized that I didn't know what my name was "Why can't I remember my name?" I said, fear flushing through me. Why the hell couldn't I remember my name?!?

"You will in a few days.." was all he said. Huh.. wow, thanks for the help mister sofriendlyIcanteventalktoothers!

"What?" He said with a huge frown

"What?" I repeated with wide eyes, realizing I must have said it out loud. My whole face turned red. Oh god. If he disliked me before now he must want to murder me...

He rolled his eyes and named me the places here in this 'Grade' thing. He was about to leave when I grabbed his arm. He couldn't leave now. I had still tons of questions to ask him

"What!?" He raised his voice, annoyance crystal clear in his voice. In a swift motion, he snatched his arm out of my grip. Though, besides annoyance, there was also another faint emotion lingering in the depths of his eyes. It almost looked like... fear? Then again, How could someone be afraid of me?

"Bye" He said snapping me out of my gaze.

"Wait!" I said and tried not to touch him, this time, since I saw his reaction before. He just stopped and I saw his knuckles turn white. ...he is not gonna hit me...is he?

"U-um.." I cleared my throat awkwardly "Can you please just tell me where I am or why I can't seem to be able to remember anything?"

"Alby is going to tell you everything you need to know so if you don't have any more questions-"

"Actually" I interrupted and smirked since I knew that all he wanted was to leave "how about; Why am I here? Who am I? What are these walls? What is out there? Why aren't you answering my questions and say that Alby will? " I got out all at once and then tried to catch my breath. He raised his eyebrows

"Is that all?" He said coldly clearly annoyed that I actually answered to him

"Oh wait! I forgot something. why are you so rude?" I added and grinned to myself. It soon faded though when I saw his cold face darkening. His hands turned into fists and his knuckles became white once again. He didn't stop looking at me, with no emotion in his eyes. I was going to die, wasn't I? I took a step back and forced a scared smile on my face "B-bye" I almost whispered and started running as fast as possible towards the opposite direction he was.

By the time I stopped running, since my legs had given up on me, it was dark. I didn't even know what time it was or, more importantly, where I was. And when I say 'where I was' I mean; where THE FUCK I was 'cause all I could see was trees.
I was in a god damned forest all by my self, in the middle of the night, in a weird place called 'the glade', without remembering anything-including my own name-, and having Newt hate me to death (and probably want to kill me..)

Niiiice