First Day of school

Welcome to the beginning of Kpop Kindergarten! This chapter's might be a little confusing because I will be going over the classes to set everything up for future chapters. Rest assured I won't be jumping in between classes unless there's an actual reason too. Okay enjoy!

It's a bright Monday morning and the kindergarten is bustling with children and staff. Today is the first day of a new year of learning, and the teachers are directing the sea of children into the general purpose room to sort out classes.

Compared to most kindergartens, this one is larger to accommodate more children. This kindergarten was built for the surrounding estates, so the children would not have to go far for early education. It houses two classes for different ages and are simply named Class 1 and Class 2. There's also a third room that's more of a daycare for those two and under. The principal started this kindergarten with very little money and built it up to the point where the general purpose room was a needed addition for more room for assemblies and general gatherings.

Everyone makes it to the general purpose room in time to see a man walk up to the front. The room is full of chatter as he begins to speak.

"Hello everyone. Listen up." The children start to quiet down as he begins his speech. "My name is Bang Sihyuk though you can call me Principal Bang, and I am the principal of this here kindergarten. I see many new faces and many more familiar ones. Let's make this a great year and proceed to sort the classes!"

——

After about 10 minutes the classes are arranged. Class 1 consists of all the first time preschoolers mainly around the ages 3-4. Class 2 is the larger section consisting of children 5-6 years old who are going to start primary the following year. The other room is for children under 2 who aren't ready for actual classes and just need a place to stay while their parents work.

"Now that everybody is sorted, follow your teacher and head to class." Principal Bang smiles as he sees the small herds of children disperse. He then goes to his office.

—— Into the classes——

Class 1's room is a moderate sized room big enough to house the 3-4 year olds. The young children look around the room in awe at all the stuff to do and see.

The pale yellow walls have the alphabet wall trim on top and cute little posters that the children can't read yet. There's bookshelves with attached benches stocked with picture books and books for story time. Tiny colorful chairs litter the back of the room with equally tiny tables. And to finish off the room, there's a giant sea themed circle rug in the middle of the room.

The teacher lets them explore the room a little longer before she starts introductions.

The introduction and role call is going smoothly. Even when she calls out the name Jisung and two little boys raise their hand, they quickly sort it out since the two already know each other. She gets a few names farther with no trouble until she calls the tenth name.

"Seungmin."

"Here!" Two of the boys yell at the same time. They stop and look at each other, seeming to realize the obvious fact.

"Uhh my name is Kim Seungmin..and I'm three", the first Seungmin starts.

"Uh huh... my name is Nam Seungmin an I'm three too." The second seungmin holds up three fingers. The two Seungmins look at each other very closely.

"There can only be one Seungmin here!" Kim Seungmin yells with a devilish grin. Nam Seungmin is a little taken aback and quickly looks up at the teacher.

"B-But I'm new here an my name is Seungmin", Nam seungmin says with a pout. "Do I hafta change my name?"

The teacher shakes her head no. "Now, now, there can be two Seungmins." She tuts. "Just like there can be two Jisungs."