Chapter 15

Song
" Miss you more " by Sophia Angeles

Tracy woke up from her dream, it was eyes opening, she said a quick prayer of thanks, it has already being a week and two days, she was returning to school for a week and will be back home again.

Her dream was about Kris, her door opened and the person named walked in.

" Hey, bird nest " he smiled sitting in the chair in the room

" Good morning to you too " She yawned

" I thought you are going back to school today? "

" Yes, I overslept "

" I trust you too, after that event yesterday, all the singing, screaming, Remind me not to take you to a show, my eardrums suffered alot "

" I'm not that bad " she defended herself

" Whatever you say, go have your bath I will help you pack
"

She grinned at him, he knew she was yet to pack her bag, she stood up and gave him a warm hug " what will I do without you? "

" I will see how you will manage, when I go to law school "

Tracy stared at him, that was right, Kris was ready to go for his final studies for a year, she even helped him decorated his room, she blinked back tears as she ran to the bathroom.

Kris knew she was going to cry, he went on to pack her bags for her, leaving out an outfit for her to wear, after that he left to grab breakfast, his parents were gone to work.

He will be leaving home tomorrow for his Law school.

Ten minutes later, Tracy came down, ready, they had breakfast and went out to his car, he started the ride to her school.

" You know you should get your own car " Kris broke the silence

she was fidgeting too much and could tell she was not happy
" Hum " She said Absently

" Tracy, you know you can always come over to my place right? "

" Hum "

" Tracy? "

Silent

" Love " he touched her hands that was laying on her laps and she jerked

" What? "

" Are you zooming out on me? "

" No "

" Are you okay? " He asked concerned

" I'm, I'm going to miss you " the tears finally dropped she quickly cleaned it

" Its okay to cry, its okay not to be okay, you just have to wipe your tears away "

" Thanks " she gave him a smile at last

" I said you should get a car, you will need to transport yourself on your own soon "

" I know, but even if I get the car, I don't know all these roads, I will only get lost "

" True, but just learn to drive okay, I should have taught you but you wouldn't let me, I'm now regretting it "

" Hey! I had you as my ride, I wouldn't want to start driving you around myself "

" Naughty you " he paused " Like I said, i'm leaving you my car, my baby car for now till you get your own car, Shhh " He stopped her from saying a word " I'm getting a new car, so I'm trusting my baby to you, you know how much the car means to me "

" Kris "

" Please Tracy "

" Okay, okay " she surrendered

" Good, so your friends will be coming around, enjoy tour day with them and when you are free, get yourself down to Lagos, I will always be expecting you "

" I know, and make sure you eat good Kris, I'm serious, when I find out you are only eating junks, I will skin you alive "

" Oh, I'm shaking already " He laughed glancing over at her, she was frowning " Why the face? "

" Nothing "

" You better tell me now "

" Be careful of the friends you make over there Kris, and, and well...  "

" Well? "

" The girls... " she trailed off

Kris laughed in his rich deep voice that any girl will fall for " Is my baby boo scared and jealous? "

" I'm not! " she snapped hotly

" Whatever you say, but don't worry, I've got eyes only for you "
With that a comfortable silence hang around them.

Grace and Edward came and spent time with Tracy, she was done with all her clearance stuff and her convocation party came, she was surrounded by loved ones, her family and the Morgans and her mentors.

But only Kris was absent, he called a million times to apologize, he had Law Cases that week and had to be in court so he couldnt make it, they talked through out the night, and everything was okay, still Tracy had not told him her answer to his request, he didn't push her.

She had months before preparing for her NYSC registration, so she was on her way to Lagos to visit Kris and spent the free weeks with him.

She was planning to tell him the news during her stay.

The journey was long and stressful, Kris had really spoiled her with private transportation, since she started her journey early she got to Lagos late evening, she was thankful that she wasn't caught up in traffic for long, one of the reasons she can't live in Lagos.

She tried the door and it was unlock, Kris lived in an apartment, his neighbors were also law students.

She entered the room and was shocked, staring at what was in front of her.