A Calm Night || Keigo Takami

ok so i'm kinda freakin' dumb at this stuff so please excuse my bad writing as i write more of these since it's kinda fun telling my dreams (me shifting realities)
so yeah enjoy me suffering trying to find words that are not 'said'

WORDCOUNT:620
___________________♡__________________

It's a very quiet night and Y/n was just in her bed reading a book

"should i call keigo?" she asked herself then looked at the time '8:32'

"when is keigo coming home it's already past 8..." just then she heard someone unlocking the door.

"I'm home" she heard her bf's voice from the front door and got out of bed.

"aren't you early?..."

"ohh come on babybird you know how work is"

Y/n ignored her boyfriends words and walked to the kitchen getting a glass of water

"how was your day my feather?" keigo said as he wrapped his arms around Y/n's waist.

And again got ignored by her gf.

"babybird?" Y/n drank the glass of water and had put it in the sink. Keigo had loosened his arms from Y/n's waist and looked at her walking towards there shared bedroom.

"goodnight keigo" y/n said in a monotonous voice.

"are you mad at me love?....i'm sorry i promise i'll make it up to you tomorrow..." keigo said as y/n went to bed.

He followed Y/n to the bedroom.

"you always say that...but, when do you really keep a promise" Y/n muttered under her breath before rolling over to the other side of the bed "Y/n..." keigo sighs "i'm sorry... I promise i'll keep this one. We'll go out tommorow. I'll cancel all of my plans ok love?" He said. not getting a response from Y/n he rolled to where Y/n was and looked at her sleeping face.

"goodnight my songbird...I-i love you"
he said before cuddling into Y/n

Y/n's POV_______________________________

"goodnight my songbird...I-i love you"

was the last thing I heard from keigo before he fell asleep

'why did...he stutter?' I asked myself. I turned around and saw keigo fast asleep cuddling me.

I slowly got up trying not to wake my boyfriend up.

I walked towards the balcony and lened towards the cold railing, the cold bars touching my skin.

'I miss us kei...' I thought as I looked at the sky with all the bright stars lighting it up. I closed my eyes feeling the wind brush against my soft skin.

I felt a sudden change of the winds direction. I opened my eyes and saw keigo rivht beside me.

"hey kid...look I-i'm so-" i cut him off
"it's ok I should've understand you are a pro hero love and...I can't be selfish with you because there's a lot of peopl that need help" I sighed and took a step closer towards him

"I knew what i was getting into when I got with you, and i should get used to it" he pulled me towards his chest "No no no babybird, I'M sorry I just got too busy with work and I got stressed. and you shouldn't get used to me doing that."

I looked up at him "can we fly...?" I asked. He looked at me in a slight shock "you don't have to ask twice my hummingbird." And we flew way up into the clouds

"Hey kei...Ilove you" I said looking him in the eyes "Ilove you too my songbird"

_______________The End_______________

ok i know this is short but thnx for reading leave a vote if u would like another oneshot with thank you and see yoh in the next chapter