Captain Ri's choice, for life... - Episode 15, season 2

- I can't go on... I can't...

Se Ri suddenly stopped. Holding on Jin-Tae's arm, she suddenly stopped, overwhelmed with pain, sadness and another separation from Jeong Hyeok. Jin-Tae's face was the reflex of despair... They couldn't stop, risking losing the boat, so he gently tried to convince her:

- Please Se Ri... We are almost there... Try to make an effort...

She looked at him, crying. What could he know about her? Her love for Jeong Hyeok? About being apart the one she loved, once more, not knowing if that separation was for one day or an eternity?

- You don't understand... You don't... Missing him is more painful than living with the uncertainty of having him next to me... Call me selfish but it's about time we live our love, our lives as a real family. I want him next to me, the moment my babies arrive... I need his hand in mine, his arm around me... One day you will know...

Jin-Tae sighed. Maybe he already had a hint, a small hint on how that felt. His mind was with Seo Dan, that mysterious lady, so beautiful, so eager to be rescued from her ice castle by a prince, bold and ready to fight for her, no matter what...

- The pain... this pain is killing me and I can't seem to walk another step. I'd better live a day longer with him, than being apart for, no matter how long... I can't.

- But everything is ready for you to go...

- You go. I'll stay, next to Jeong Hyeok, even if I have to die, because living without him is worse than dying... My heart will witter day by day... Until it dies...

Se Ri was now on her knees, crying her soul out, so desperate she didn't realize Jeong Hyeok had suddenly reached them, equaly desperate, equaly torn to be forced to leave his wife, once more.

- My Se Ri... - He whispered, pushing her up, hugging her in her arms: - My love, my love...

Se Ri couldn't believe her eyes so she started to cry even more:

- My husband... my husband... I... I can't leave... My legs won't leave without you...

- Oh my darling... - He hugged her so close he could feel the sweet scent of her hair, the softness of her silky skin: - I know how you feel... This separation is tearing me apart...

- I'm staying... I'll deal with the consequences...

- If you stay, our babies might be in danger... In your condition, you need a hospital, a good hospital and I have to make sure that all medical support is given to you...

- But my place is next to you...

Jeong Hyeok looked at Jin-Tae, who couldn't take his eyes off the couple. He had witnessed the power of their love on the footages he had watched in Seoul... He knew that love was impossible to destroy so it was hopeless to convince Se Ri to go...

Seo Dan was already approaching when Jeong Hyeok said:

- We have to follow plan C...

- Plan C, Sir? - Jin-Tae was confused: - I don't recall no plan C.

- That's because I just hatched it, in my mind... It was a possibility, and my father and I talked about it... And the more I think about it, the more sense it makes in my head and in my heart...

- Please... If you could only explain what's on your mind... - asked Seo Dan seeing Jon-Tae had no idea what he was talking about.

Leaving his wife with Seo Dan, Jeong Hyeok made a sign to Jin-Tae to speak far from the women:

- I'm leaving with my wife. She can't stay. Our children will need to go to a hospital to be born and I know the minute they we step there, we'll be all in jail so, I'll go with my family on that boat.