Chapter 1

Senia Aelin Johnson

"WAKE UP SLUT!" My brother, Shade screamed up the stairs, "AND YOU BETTER HAVE BREAKFAST READY WHEN I'M DONE SHOWERING!"

"Happy 16th Birthday to me," I mumbled as I heard his footsteps echoing throughout the house. Today was the day I meet my mate and run away with him, if he accepts me, or run away as well if he rejects me.

I left the attic where I sleep in and made my way downstairs to make breakfast for everyone, pushing my jet black hair out of my face. Let me tell you, it took a long time as there were hundreds of people in the pack house. We were basically buying five new fridges everyday. I made sure to cook extra and put it onto the cart, where it all fit perfectly, and pushed it towards the dining room.

My ribs, although healed from yesterday's beating, was still sore, but the words carved on my back still hurt as my wolf did not have enough food to heal me yet.

I placed a plate on everyone's spot, the Alpha's plate the biggest, while putting the extras in the middle of all the tables. I then hurried up to my room to get ready for school, but not before sneaking a slice of bread into my mouth. You probably don't get anything I'm saying, but I'll tell you.

So basically, my parents, or the people who I thought were my parents, were the beta and beta female of the the Crescent Moon Pack, and they treated me like their own daughter even though they weren't my real parents. So anyways, when I was 4 years old, I wanted to play in the woods when rouges came. They told me to run and said that if they didn't come back, I had to open the letter in their bedroom, under the bed, where a safe was that only I knew the password to. So long story short, they didn't come back and I opened the safe where I found a letter which just told me that I was not their real child although they love me very much and that I was only their child by blood, if that makes any sense, and that I will find my real parents when the time is right. And true enough, I met my real parents when I was five. Where? IN MY DREAM! I realised that my mom was the Moon goddess and my dad was the Sun god, so I had special powers. The pack did not allow me to train or anything as I was their omega, but mom and dad trained me at night. Turns out I have the ability to shapeshift into anything as well as the power to learn, so I can see someone do their power and learn it, so that that can be my power as well. Anyways, when my fake parents died, I was blamed because I was the last one with them and everyone turned their backs on me, and made me into the omega, more like the slave, and now I get beatings everyday for who knows what.

I changed into the school uniform and ran to school, using my vampire and werewolf speed as I was running late. I had actually shifted but no one knew that yet, so I was a worthless human.

I pretended to pant as I walked into the school gates, only to be pushed over and kicked in the ribs again by Queeny, who, like her name, acted like she were the Queen, and everyone else are her servants. I healed myself quickly as I had stolen a piece of bread from breakfast and stood up, bending my head down and walking to class. Suddenly, I smelt a smell of grapes, chocolate, and many more things all mixed together as one.

MATE! MATE! my wolf Snow yelled. Her name was snow since she was as white as snow, and when we were mad, our eyes would change color no matter what form.

I followed the smell praying that it would be someone good, when I bumped into a chest.

And there stood Wayman Carter, the soon to be Alpha of the Cresent Moon pack.

"Mate," I breathed.

"NO NO NO YOU CAN'T BE MY MATE!" he screamed, gathering a small crowd.

"Yeah, pathetic human," Queeny spit out, crossing her arms as she kissed MY MATE on the cheek. I growled softly so no one could hear me.

"Well anyways, let's get this over with." Wayman spood there confidently.

NO!

"I. Wayman Carter, reject you, Senia Johnson, as my mate and the future Luna of the Crescent Moon Pack."

My heart ached but I stood confidently. "I, Senia Aelin Johnson, accept your rejection, Wayman Thomas Carter, as my mate and the future Luna of the Crescent Moon Pack."

He fell on his knees, startling everyone, and fell to the ground. I walked away, letting him deal with his own problems, and surprisingly, my wolf did not object.

Suddenly, the pain was gone, and the bond broke, surprising me as I thought it took about two years to break.

***

Snow?

Hi Senia!

How come you aren't sad that we aren't with our mate? I mean, everyone else would be!

You want me to be sad?

No I was just wondering.

Well, it's because we are special, if you want to know more, ask Julianna about it.

***

Julianna was my goddess form, so I asked her.

***

Julianna?

Yes child?

You heard my question right?

Yes, and I'll answer it. DO NOT interrupt.

I won't.

Ok. So, as you are Selene's child, you are special, and unlike others, you can live without a mate, although you have many mates. You have one mate each century and I guess you have to wait another century to find your other mate. And your wolf doesn't feel it as you are immortal. If someone kills you you will just revive, and you can't ever die. So that's it. I would count it as a blessing AND a curse.

Thanks so much Julianna!

Your welcome.

***
After School

I flew 'home' in the form of an eagle, and as I was ready to leave, everything was packed, not like I had much to pack anyways, but I left a letter to everyone, only one, as I didn't want to waste paper and ink.

This is the letter:

Dear 'pack',
I'm leaving here and don't bother looking for me because I'll be long gone, but I know you won't as I'm me and I so called killed my 'parents'. You guys are bitches and I don't want to see you ever again, especially my 'mate' Wayman. He probably doesn't want to see me either so it doesn't matter. Just so you know, I don't forgive any of you and I never will unless someone tells me to change my mind. If you didn't know about my parents, anyways, they weren't my real parents and I've found my real parents now, and they love me and treat me really good, not like how you guys treat me. I'm probably never coming back because I just don't want to, and if I come back I hope you're dead. So to my brother, I didn't actually kill our parents, and to my mate please just go away. Bye everyone!

F u all,
Senia

With that done, I left it on my bed and changed my bag into a pin which I tucked in my hair, and changing myself into a small bird, I flew out of the pack house and shifted back into human form with my clothes still on. As I crossed the pack borders, I felt the mindlink disappear. I shrugged it off and smiled at all my forms, knowing that they will me with me forever, and stepped over the pack border.

I have turned into a rouge.

1325 words