Chapter 11

Fords POV:

"Here you go (Y/N), you don't have to hurry, I don't need the Journals in the Moment, if yoh need me, I'll be in the living room."
I gave her the Journals and made my way outside to the living room, where Dipper was already waiting for me, looking at a Display.

" She's opening the first one! "
I sat down fastly, you could see on the Display how (Y/N) opened the first Journal.

She firstly really seemed like she was searching for a certain creature, but suddenly she slowed down, went to the first page and started reading peacefully.

" She is searching for a specific creature, that's for sure, but why is she now reading normally?"
Dipper gave me a questioning look.

"Maybe she got caught up in the creatures and thought that she'll have enough time to find that creature and is really interested in the Mysteries of Gravity Falls."

(Y/N) for sure has a interesting character, if she is a good person and we're just overreacting, maybe she and I could be really great Friends.

We sit like that for an hour or something, (Y/N) really took her time.
After she finished the first book, she looked a little bit dissatisfied, but also amazed. She took the glass of water, too a sip and continued with the second Journal.
I could see that she enjoys reading, she too her time to finish the pages and reread some, probably because she didn't got them the first time.

But she didn't saw something familiar.
As (Y/N) was mid-way through Journal two, Dipper and I heard a loud voice which pulled us out of our half asleep state.

"Hey, whatcha doin nerds? Some nerd stuff?"

Stanley sat down next to me and looked at the Display, showing a very calm reading (Y/N).

"Ay, never thought that you would ever do that! Perverts! Stalking a Lady, who is also our guest! I'm gonna tell her!"
He stood up and Dipper and I exchange a look of fear before we both jumped up and tackled my twin brother to the ground.

"Hey, whatcha- HOT BELGIAN WAFFLES WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

Dipper and I sat down next to him and explained him what we were doing. Then it came to mind that we haven't watched her and that we could've missed something. I jumped up and sat down infront of the display.

(Y/N) was still reading peacefully, but we could've missed something. Stanley and Dipper sat down next to me and we all stare at the Display showing my room.

I'm glad that Mabel was out with her friend, she would've told (Y/N) probably.
Or she would've been quiet like a grave. There is no in between.

At the end of Journal two (Y/N) looked more disappointed than after the first one. She is defenitely searching for something. But what? It must be in Journal three. Dipper must've thought the same as me because he came closer to the Display to not miss a single detail.

I just hope that it's not him because then we will have big Problems this summer and to be honest, last year was already enough.

(Y/N)s POV:

Come on! It gotta be in the third Journal! I mean, the creatures in Gravity Falls are amazing, for example I never thought that Unicorns exist! But still, I haven't found that strange but familiar dream Demon. But I read the book as I ain't searching for something since I am really interested in what you can find in Gravity falls.

Time seems to just fly away. I didnt know how long I was reading there already, staring at the pages and being amazed by them. I couldn't bring me to belive that I really would find these creatures in this little village- Atleast I think it's a small village. When my leg is better, I'll try to walk around and take a look at the town.

I turned the page and saw a Gremlobin. You can see your biggest fear if you look into his eyes.
I still cant believe that this is no science-fiction creature but real.

I had to chuckle a few times as I saw some puns and sentences which were just funny. Ford is a nerd Dork, but a funny one. And I am a nerd too, so I shouldn't complain.

I don't know how much pages I turned until I saw him.
My eyes widened and I took a close look at the page.

"I was right..? Hmm... Do not summon at all cost... Trust no one... Means I was completely right... Great I have a problem."
I scanned the page very closely to not leave a single detail that could help me.

Out of nowhere the door bursts open and I see a very shocked Ford, a a little bit less shocked Stan and a Dipper with a fearful face.

" HOLY you scared me to death! Hey, what's up with that faces? Did something happen?"

Ford was the first one to speak.
"You know him (Y/N). Why do you know him?!"