𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕺𝖓𝖊

I'm still in Spanish class.

---

The trees were the only thing to be seen for miles and miles around. They were bunched together, creating a dark shadow, unwelcoming to those who entered. They seemed to stretch out towards the car speeding down the road, towards the town named after a utensil. Forks.

There were only two inhabiting the car. A worried father, and the niece of said father.

"I'm happy your here, Katie. Really I am. I n-"

"I don't mean to interrupt Unc, but its K.C... I go by K.C. now."

"Oh. Right, sorry...Uh- I'm glad your here. Anyways...Bella's been acting, different. W-well she was, her boyfriend and his family had left, and I suppose they broke up, and all she did was sit in the window, just kinda staring off into space. And then, she uh, she started doing some things. Life threatening, bad things. I just found out that before her boyfriend came back, she jumped off a cliff and into-" the father, who was called Charlie, rambled.

"She did what?! You-I- you didn't tell me that! Oh my god! And..what di-did you do? Like, did you discipline her, send her to therapy? Or maybe away from Forks for a little bit?" The now worried yet pissed niece, K.C., rushed.

"Well, no but-" and yet again he was cut off.

"Uncle Charlie! Ooh, when I get there her ass is grass. Oh, excuse my language." The brunette spoke. "It's alright, K.C... You don't have to do anything. I just," the man paused, sighing before continuing, "I just need help right now. Her boyfriend is back now, and I don't really know what to do. Since your mom decided to send you here, I was just hoping you'd be able to maybe give her advice, knock her head back on...?"

"Oh yeah. Yeah of course." She spoke before muttering, "I'll give her a reason for jumping off a cliff. Dumbass."

✰✧✰

The front door slightly creaked as Charlie pushed it open, lifting up a suit case and dragging it in. "Follow me, I had the attic fixed up a bit. It's been a while since you've been here, so I did a little redecorating. Hope you don't mind."

A few seconds later, they were going up the stairs to the attic. After lugging in the rest of her things, Charlie went downstairs to let her get settled in. K.C. exhaled before opening the door and gasping, her eyes widening at what she was met with.

"Oh my god!" she squealed as she ran to jump onto her bed covered in decorative pillows.

She turned to lay on her back only to be met with the other wall covered in small cubbies where she could see many of her old books

She squealed once more, running over to pick one up

She squealed once more, running over to pick one up. 'Pride and Prejudice,' the spine read. K.C. lightly smiled before putting it back and grabbing her bags from the doorway.

She picked one up and threw it onto the now slightly messy bed before opening it and beginning to unpack.

✰✧✰

"KC!"

The girl flew out of her bed, getting her leg stuck in the bedspread and falling to the ground, creating a loud thud.

Heavy footsteps could be heard as Charlie rushed to the room after hearing the sound.

The door flew open and the man entered the room slightly panicked, only to be met with K.C. on the floor with the rest of her blanket.

Charlie stared at the girl for a moment, causing her to slightly wave.

Once KC finally untangled herself, Charlie spoke. "Bella's finally back, she brought a...friend."

The pause at the word 'friend' caused KC to narrow her eyes before rushing out of the room and down the stairs.

"You stupid bitch!"

✰✧✰

And so it begins.