Chapter 1

ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE SO PLEASE BE OPEN MINDED WITH ERRORS, GRAMMARS, AND MISTAKES

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd person's POV

The sun was beginning to shine. Birds began to chirp as the morning was filled with the fresh breeze.

Though, the peaceful morning was interrupted by painful groans and whimpers.

An angel sat down of the grass, grasping his majestic white wings. The wings were beautiful though the crimson blood was the only drawback.

He shut his eyes close and pursed his lips. The pain was unbearable since it's from it's wing, the most sensitive part in an angel's body.

"Hey, are you alright?" A voice spoke which made the angle open his eyes in shock and fear but soon he was feeling things he never felt. His cheeks began to warm up as his breath hitched on his throat.

He was wearing a black tuxedo, black gloves wrapped on both his hands. His black pointed shoes were really shiny. Though, you can see a golden band on his ring finger.

"G-go away!" The angel stuttered. The stranger stood there silently before speaking again "I'm not here to hurt you, I'm here to help"

The angel took deep breathes as his breath began to return to normal. He stared deep into his soul. He was sure, a hundred percent, those were the most beautiful pair of eyes he has ever seen.

Those crystal sapphire eyes that shimmered under the sun. It seems like the angel was drowning in his oceanic gaze, in too deep but still breathing.

The poor angel felt it's heart beating quick, heat rushing through his cheeks and ears, his head was spinning. An unforgivable feeling dwell inside of him.

The stranger noticed the angel looking at him for a long period now and decided to extend a helping hand to the winged creature.

The angel flinched. It took a minute before he accepted the offer. The stranger pulled the angel up. "Now, why are you here injured?" Asked the stranger.

The angel rubbed his arm, his gaze on the ground well, I explored this place by pure curiosity but of course the angel wouldn't say that "I hit a tree and the branches grazed my wing..." He answered quietly, showing the wound on his majestic wing.

The stranger awed at the wing but gasped when he saw the fresh wound. The wing was majestic! The only drawback was that crimson colored stain on it. It looked really fresh and painful as the stranger scrunched his nose imaging what the angel felt.

The stranger smiled in concern "I'll take you to my place then. There, we could treat your wound"

The angle faced him with a surprised face. He clutched his chest to feel his heart pounding.

The stranger, still holding the angel's hand, turned his heel and walked, slowly dragging the angel.

"W-wait! I don't even know you yet, you're taking me in.." the angel mumbled which was replied by a chuckle "hahaha...then consider me as your friend. Besides, you're an angel right? Your job is to do good?"

The angel replied with a small yes and the stranger smiled. "It's my first time seeing an angel. You should know, you're very pretty"

The angel pursed his lips in frustration. This unforgivable feeling grew! He didn't know what it meant or what to do with it at all! He hated the way his heart was beating and how he felt light.

"W-what's y-you're name then?" The angel asked

The stranger smiled but didn't look at him "I'm Russia..and yours?"

"...Philip"

Russia finally turn to look at him, smiling "a beautiful creature with a beautiful name" he grinned.

The angels heart fluttered and his face grew bright red.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yahoooooo! A new RusPhil story for all of your Rusphil hungry souls!

-Author-