Chapter 3

ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE SO PLEASE BE OPEN MINDED OF WRONG GRAMMARS, ERRORS, AND MISTAKES

(Slightly triggering! You have been warned)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person's POV

Philip landed gracefully in front of an old crooked house. Crows cried from their nests as they eyes the angel. Philip shivered from the slight breeze.

The door suddenly opened, air gushing out. Philip stood tall but his face was screaming fear. Someone who wore black cloak suddenly came in sight. You can't see its face since its hood was covering it. It almost seems like it was just a floating black cloak but you can't miss it's dangerous and evil aura.

"Oh? An angel summoning me?" The cloak spoke with a devilish voice of man and women mixed. Philip gulped as he clenched his fists. "Yes. I've heard you make wishes come true.."

The cloak stood there before he raised it's skeleton black fingers, pointing at Philip before curling it. Philip suddenly jolted forward and into the house.

The door shut closed. Philip opened his eyes as wide as saucers but can't see anything. The place was pitch black, the angel wanted to cry from the darkness and the suffocating aura. Suddenly, candles began to lit up.

He noticed he was sitting on a table for two. He almost screamed when the cloak sat in front of him in surprise. "Why do you ask dear angel?" The cloak asked.

The angel squirmed at his sight but answered "I fell in love with a human.." The cloak seemed to stiffen before chuckling "that's a surprise...you know that a relationship between angel and human is..."

"Forbidden" Philip finished. The cloak clapped his bony hands. "Not only that.." Philip's ear listened attentively.

"You're a boy...and I can see that you love another boy" Philip tilted his head in confusion. What's the matter of it if he is a boy and so is Russia?

"Angels are considered genderless, that's why you don't understand. Humans are in a different case...Philip" The cloak stood up and slowly circled the table. Cold sweat began dripping down Philip's forehead.

"The only bond that can happen in humanity is between a boy and girl" Philip widened his eyes in realization, his stomach dropped. Was that the reason why Russia was shocked about the kiss? Did he think it was disgusting?

The cloak smirked, not visible to the individual in front of him. He is slowly falling into my scheme.. it chuckled at the sight of Philip's desperate face.

Its finger traced the angels nose down to his lips, then to his chin. "My name is Redaer... My help will be lent to you if you..."

It slowly leaned forward to Philip. The angel still couldn't see its face but it's hot breath tickled his face "beg.." it purred, chocking the angel. Philip chocked, his eyes widening. Redaer grinned at the sight, sadistic aura dripping out of his body.

The angel gasped and bit his inner cheeks, contemplating. Russia's image suddenly flooded his mind. He clenched his hands to fists. He swore he will do anything to live while loving the mortal.

He will oath himself to Russia albeit, the oath will turn black. "Redaer...please" he said breathlessly. Redaer smirked "what dear?"

"Please..help me" Redaer instantly let go. "Give me your most prized and powerful possession." It talked with his back facing the angel. It slowly went to corner of the room, Everytime it took a step, candles lit up.

Philip shivered when he saw Redear holding thick, strong, metal, black, blood stained chains. "Your wing" at that moment, Philip saw his golden cat like eyes glistening sadistically.

Philip has mixed up emotions swirling inside of him. An angels wings is equals an angel's life! Yet, his undying love and desire for the human is not stopping him.

He stood up and started unbuttoning his white vest. Redaer smirked and licked his chapped lips, clearly not visible to the angel. Philip slipped his best off, reaving his muscily but lean body, wings on full show.

"I will not hesitate to cut of this wing for him.." Philip said in low tone, wiggling his left majestic wing. Redaer instantly stood before the angel in just a blink of an eye.

Redaer tightly wrapped his metal chain around Philip's left wing and pulled it harshly. Philip arched his back from the pain, his mouth wide open.

He felt all the wind gushing out from his body as the devil continued to pull forcefully. A gruesome scene happened in the room. A sickening sound of bone breaking echoed in the room. Crimson liquid gushing his back.

He felt like torn his body was being torn apart, all his power and blood seem to drain out of him. Finally, after 5 minutes of total torture, the pulling stopped.

Philip plopped on the ground, barely staying awake. His vision began to blur as he panted crazily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Russia stared at his fiance, America, with a amused smile. The lady smiled in delight when seeing the wedding dresses "oh sweetie! Don't you think this is the one?" She asked as she showed him a sweet heart neck line cream colored dress. 

Russia chuckled "it's up to you, Ame." America again began picking out dresses. Russia may seem happy but he can't shake a thought off.

He can't shake the thought of Philip, a boy which is an angel, kissed him. Unconsciously, his brows furrowed as he touched his lips. The heat of lips pressed against his still lingered there.

How is he?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Philip felt like he was dead
He used all of his will power to stand, stumbling when he did. His back was burning like hell fire. He felt sticky from all his blood.

He stared at his reflection on a giant mirror. He panted and his eyes watered at his new appearance. He had no wings. A single white feather earring at his right ear signifying his right wing.

He was naked at he can see everything. His face almost remained the same but his lips was more plump and his eyes has longer lashes.

His chest had two soft looking humps, his waist was much more smaller and his hips bigger. The biggest change was his lower region, he had no words to describe it.

He was visibly shaking from shock but a small spark of excitement sparked in him. He suddenly shivered, eyes wide open when he felt fingers tracing his spine down to his bossom.

Redaer stared at Philip on the mirror, eyes glistening in amusement "welcome...Maharlika"

Maharlika, which was now a fine lady, touched her face. The devil sighed in content and mischief at the sight. He knew that the little angel was beginning to consume the fruit of sin unconsciously..

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the long wait :) I hope you like this chapter

-Author-