4! Encounter ¡4

Chapter 4, and yes, I know I haven't been uploading for the longest time. Never had the motivation to and then me just stop liking Souichi pushed me away from writing again on this story. People kept reading it though, so might as well continue it. Thank you a lot. :)

-•-

-~•*•~-

✷        ·
  ˚ * .
     *   * ⋆   .
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
  ⋆ ·   *
     ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
  · ✵

4 Chapter four 4
Encounter
✷        ·
  ˚ * .
     *   * ⋆   .
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
  ⋆ ·   *
     ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
  · ✵

-~•*•~-
Continuing
-~•*•~-

It was the girl that I met in the cafeteria, passed out on the floor, with dried up tears in the corner of her eyes. I could hear faint giggles from way behind me. I turned around and saw Souichi.

-•-

'It can't be...he, said he would do something and, no it can't.' "Souichi..was it, you?" I mumble as I stared at the pale boy. Turning my head back around at the girl, I panicked."She can't hardly breath!!" A boy said, holding the girl into her arms. 'E/n, you might've been a actual nuisance and possibly wanted to do something to me, but I never wanted this...'

-•-

Looking back at Souichi, I grit my teeth, starting to walk towards him. He was just giggling, with the biggest grin I have ever seen."Hey there, L/n, I did all of that. Aren't you happy. I bet you are keheh—" grabbing him by the collar I push him to the wall,

-•-

"AHHH L/n!!!" The giggling pale boy, Souichi, was now scared of his life, making his mouth drop a bit, having a single nail falling out of his mouth."What the hell did you do Souichi, tell me right now. Whatever it was, I didn't want that at all. She might've been a jerk to me, but still I didn't ask for any of this." Souichi giggles a bit, as he was now dropped to the floor.

-•-

Rubbing his own head a bit, he stood back up," heyyy, you should appreciate what I have done for you L/n, I worked so hard for you." Looking at him, I was confused."So you're into this creepy stuff, you're so lame." He had a bit of hurt in his eyes,"I will curse you, don't make me. And I was starting to like you too."

-•-

A bit of disgust was placed on my face, and you could tell by the look of it."Like me?? I never even really talked to you. Why would you like me." Souichi gives me a creepy smile as always, walking away and waving slowly."Well bye now, I gave that one for free, feel grateful..hehekekek."

-•-

Sudden confusion hit my head. Looking behind me, I finally realized that everyone was staring at me the whole time. A deep blush appeared on my face.'That's...embarrassing.' I decided to just leave.

It was now the end of the school day. I sat outside, sitting there and looking at the darkened, gloomy sky. This town just gives me the creeps. Especially with that Souichi kid, I didn't wanna attend here anymore. But how'd he do that? Is he into black magic or something?

I don't believe in that stuff though. As I pondered, I get up from where I was sitting and started walking home. I see Akiko and F/n standing near the exit of the school. The two look at me, as I started to then speed walk towards them.

"Y/n! There you are, did you hear what happened with E/n?" I shrug. Don't ask me that, I have no clue what happened. It was so sudden."Well I heard she saw something went going to the restroom. A classmate of ours found her on the floor, shaking." Akiko speaks up. Honestly, this kinda scared me.

All three of us then started walking together, going past the woods. It looked really creepy. The woods weren't my favorite place, always giving me bad vibes. Akiko and F/n look over there and see a old guy roaming around, with a big frown placed on his face."Who's he?" I asked, them answering."I've heard he's the guy who's always in the woods creeping at night. There's also somebody who keeps nailing dolls to the trees."

With hearing nails, I thought of Souichi. Must be him? How he is, he has to be the culprit. Nodding to them, I finally reach my house. Though, they had to turn a different way."Well bye guys! I'll see you tomorrow." We wave our goodbyes, as I enter my house. It was quiet since I was home alone. Usually, I would call my dad when I get home. But the phone wasn't working at the moment.

I take off my school stuff and did my homework that was due this Friday. Apparently next week we're doing a group project. Hoping I don't get that creep Souichi to be my partner. I rather die then deal with him.

-•-

Finishing my homework, it was almost time for bed. At 9:30, sometimes at 10, I would go to bed. First, I took a quick shower and set up my bed. Laying down, I fall asleep. Until, I heard something hit my window. Groaning, as I got up again, I look to see nothing. I decided to just go outside and see if anybody was around.

Seeing nobody, I was about to go back inside, until seeing some paper crumpled and stringed on a pebble. I grab it and go back inside. Sitting on my bed once again, I read it."Meet me tomorow neer the woods" well there was spelling errors. The writing was also hard to read. Who wrote this??

It was hard to go back to sleep, because the note I just read, kept me up. Eventually, I managed to fall back asleep, waking up again in the morning. Great, another day at this creepy school. Let's hope I don't get bothered by that creep again.

-•-

Omg I wrote another part it's been actually 2 (3?) years I ain't lying. 💀 I wrote this or something when I was 11 maybe. Close to 12. I am 14 now tho, but yk. Also had to search up things again about him but yk I still love Souichi he's cool. Him being 11-12 I wasn't sure of writing again but this story is platonic btw!! Nothing romantic it's weird. Anyways, thanks for the support, I always got it, just never really delivered.

1063 words