Chapter 6- Thanks Wolfie!

[Disclaimer: I only own Alexandria, her siblings, and her parents; all other characters are products of The Vampire Diaries and The Originals. Based on Season 2, Episode 17 of The Vampire Diaries.]

Katherine and I were talking, she had let me borrow some of her clothes and now we were talking about basically anything we could think of. I had decided that I didn't want to make an enemy out of her, so I played nice. Nothing ever went wrong with being nice. Katherine got up, hearing someone come down the stairs. I followed her and saw Stefan and Damon walking down the stairs, talking about Isobel unexpected visit to Elena's house.

" I don't think you should tell her that I'm here." Katherine told the boys.
"What why?" Stefan asked.
"It's better that she and John not know that Katherine stayed in town after she got out of the tomb." I explained for Katherine.
"Thanks, Wolfie." she smirked
"Well she's the one in cahoots with them. And Atwolf, since when are you friends with the she-devil herself? She made a deal with John that almost got me killed." Damon questioned.

" I did what I had to, to get out of the tomb. And now I'm reconsidering my alliances." Katherine explained. She then turned around to leave before Stefan spoke up.
"What do you know?" he asked or more like, demanded, Katherine.

She turned back around and said, "I know that I want Klaus dead, which puts me squarely on team you. And besides if you two ever need me to swap places with Elena again, the less people know that I'm here, the better. Think about it Stefan. Come, be smart." She persuaded.

Y'know if Katherine wasn't so evil and didn't try to kill Elena so much, I would really look up to her. She was almost everything I wanted to be. She was smart, cunning, and could talk her way through anything. Not to mention she had amazing style and her and Elena were absolutely gorgeous. I really envied them.

Stefan nodded, and turned to Damon, "Tell you what. You two, call Alaric and let him know that his wife just showed up on his girlfriend's doorstep. Alex, I'm going to Elena's, wanna come?"

"Sure." I said, following him out the door.
We got in Stefans car, as he got a call from Caroline. My blond best friend told Matt about the supernatural world, and he took off. We were all in trouble if he snitched. Before you know it, we were at Elena's house, walking up her staircase and into her room.

" This is bad. Between Isobel and Jenna now Matt, this is disaster bad." Elena sighed.
"Yeah." Stefan sighed
"It'll be okay, Lena. All these secrets were gonna come out at some point anyways." I told her

"Elena can you come downstairs, I need to talk to you." John Gilbert said, walking in Elena's room.
"I have nothing to say to you." She snarled.
"Please. It's important." He begged. "You, too, Stefan"
"Okay I guess I'll just stay up here then." I said, awkwardly smiling as the couple went downstairs.

I always kinda felt like I was intruding when I was with Elena.

When Elena and Stefan came back upstairs, she explained to me what was going on, so we headed back to the Salvatore house.

"Do you really think that Isobel is telling the truth that words has gotten out about the doppelgänger." Elena asked the Salvatores and myself, worried about who to trust.
"Look I don't trust a word that she says, but I think we'd be stupid to ignore the warning." Stefan reasoned.
"You should just stay here. It's better for us to keep an eye on you." Damon said.
"What, in the house that any vampire can enter? No. Her house is safer." Stefan said.

"So that's the plan, neither one of you were ever letting Elena out of your sight ever again. Come on guys!" I exclaimed.
"Let me know when you come up with a better one, Wolfie." Damon smiled.
"Look, Elena, this is your life, so you should decide where you go. It's as simple as that." I offered a smile.
"Okay one of you two need to come with me to the Lockwood Luncheon." Elena told the boys. Oh shoot, I needed to help Carol set that up.

"Speaking of the Lockwood Luncheon, as much as I would love to sit here and brainstorm ideas to keep my friend from dying, I need to go help set the luncheon up. Peace out guys." I said, getting up to go home.

[A/N: Ok this is just a filler chapter, but I'm gonna go ahead and skip to the dance because the rest is pretty irrelevant to Alex. And cuz I rly want them to meet Klaus alr hehehe. If this all seems kinda rushed, I'm sorry but season 2 isn't my favorite and I have so many ideas for how I want this story to go. To anyone reading this, thank you so much for giving this story a chance, it really means a lot. Leave any comments, questions or ideas and don't forget to vote! <3]