Thrills in the Night

Paul stirred in his sleep and slowly opened his eyes. He looked over at pat, her eyes were closed but she was making small noises and moving her hips. He quickly realized that she was having an erotic dream and he was getting very turned on. He slid his hand between her legs, finding her wet. She let out a small moan at his touch. He slid three fingers into her wet pussy. She gasped and thrust her hips up. He couldn't hold on much longer. He kissed her hard his tongue copying the movements of his fingers thrusting and probing. She opened her eyes. He stopped and looked at her.

What are you waiting for, just fuck me. She demanded. My pleasure, he whispered. He moved on top of her, burying his cock deep with one thrust. Oh god, she moaned, moving with him. He was getting close to coming. Come with me, he whispered, slipping his hand down between them, touching her. She felt the waves of pleasure starting. Paul groaned as her muscles tightened around him, he pushed against her going deeper. She almost screamed as the most intense orgasm she'd experienced in a long time washed over her. Paul moaned, his body tensing as he came. She felt him relax. He opened his eyes and smiled.

Hope that was good for you. He said, brushing her hair of her face.
Oh ya, I don't know what you did this time but you can do that again. She said. She kissed his chest. He'd worked up a bit of a sweat and she could taste the salt on his skin. She inhaled deeply, a mixture of his cologne, sweat and their lovemaking.  He rolled off her and pulled the covers up.

I don't think I can keep my eyes open any longer. She said, fighting to stay awake.

No, me either, he said love you
Love you back, she said closing her eyes.