Reunion

Another lovely piece brought to you by  Dat_Artistic_Nobody

Blue paced around the pavement, being a nervous wreck while Ink placed a hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry Blue, I'm sure he'll make it safe and sound." Ink said and Blue sighed softly. "I know, I know, but.... It's been years Ink. I haven't seen him in so many years..." Blue muttered and Ink pats his shoulder. "Don't worry, everything's going to be fine." "I hope so..." Blue whispered before freezing a bit when they heard the portal open. "They're here." Ink announced while Blue just stood frozen, until his breath hitched upon seeing the person who stepped out of the portal.

Blue couldn't believe it, after all tthis time, not much has changed except for the height. It was all so unreal as he felt tears in his eyes.

The visitors then walked towards Blue and one hugged Ink while the other walked towards Blue, giving a soft smile. "Hey Blue..." "H-Hey Kiddo..." Blue whispered as he then got on his knees to sit. "How have you been...?" The other awkwardly asked and Blue smiled a bit. "Good... how about you?" "I'm fine... doing better than before..." silence, ignoring the other two watching. "This is... a bit awkward though." The other muttered and Blue couldn't but laugh as he wiped a few stray tears escaped his eyesockets. "You never changed, Error..." Blue smiled and Error returned it, before Error threw his arms around Blue and hugged him tight, Blue sniffling and hugging him back. "So glad to have you back..." Blue muttered and Error chuckled softly. "So glad to be back."