Chap 42: Discoveries

****italics means it was said in Korean***

Aila could feel the eyes on her as she made her way back. From everyone. Most of the crew didn't know who she was. The dancer definitely didn't know who she was. The Hoseok of BTS had kissed her in front of everyone. Everyone who was looking their way saw. She knew Hoseok had done this on purpose, because of Jason. She would be lying if she didn't admit she liked how possessive they had become.

Jason was beyond shocked when he saw them kiss. Whispers spread thru the dancers and many came to the conclusion she was their last soulmate. The soulmate they had just posted on Twitter. The post made the world go into chaos. With all the whispers in the dancers, Jason became more intrigued by Aila. He liked her and he didn't think finding out she was BTS's soulmate was going to change anything.

*****

Aila was finally finished with the project. She managed to get a lot done while she was doing laundry. She also had enough time to check details, double checking everything. With this she finished her work for the rest of the week.

She moved over to the photos she took from Yosemite. She choose her best shots and got started right away in photoshop. The boys didn't know but she sneaked shots of them as well. She had at least 3 good pictures of each of her soulmates and a couple of group photos.

The good thing about the photos was they didn't really required much editing. The lightning of the day was perfect. She had great shots of the landscape. She was almost done editing when she noticed the guys approaching her table. This time she didn't fail to see the cameras following them.

"Well don't you guys look dapper."

"What does dapper mean?" Namjoon asked.

"It means good looking and neatly dress." Namjoon looked down at his clothes; they were all sweaty with messy hair.

"Ha. Ha. Ha."

"Are you guys done?"

"We have a few more things to go over but we are taking a break. Did you finish your project?"

"Oh my God! Yes!! I'm almost done editing the photos from the park. I want to upload some to my instagram account." Namjoon didn't miss her excitement.

"Where are you editing them?" Namjoon was confused at this.

"Photoshop. I'm not doing anything crazy. I'm keeping them natural."

"You know how to use photoshop?"

"Yeah."

"Can we see the photos?" Aila pulled the photos she had already saved and pushed her laptop towards Namjoon.

"Just go left ok." Everyone huddled around her laptop and were blown away by her pictures. They looked absolutely beautiful. Like the ones you see in magazines. Aila could hear wows and ohs coming out from them. She didn't want to admit it but she felt good about it. They were very talented people, so getting some type of reaction from them made her happy.

"Wooow, when did she even take this!?" Taehyung was looking at a picture of himself. He was standing on a cliff, looking out, hand in his pocket. It was a beautiful shot.

"Look at this one!" They were in love with the photos she took of them. They were all candid. They all looked so natural and happy, so calmed.

Then they came to a montage of Namjoon and Seokjin. First Namjoon with his hand out for Seokjin to take it. The second Seokjin resting his head on Namjoon's shoulders. Then a shot of them sharing a kiss, with a lake behind them. They didn't have many photos of them sharing intimate moments like this. This meant a lot to them.