Lets Ride

Here u go guys!!! Chapter 1. Leggo.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
'I Wanna Rock With You, All Night, Dance You Into Day, Sunlight, I Wanna Rock With You.' ~ Michael Jackson

A: N: If there's someone that you love or want to be with, that's just fine.

If he or he rejects you, find someone that won't reject you and will want I go out with you.

When you guys start dating, take her( this is for the guys), to a nice restaurant that plays Mj's music.

If one of Mj's songs come on(request "Rock With You), ask her to dance.

And while you guys are dancing (make sure y'all are slow dancing tho!), look deep into her eyes and say what Mj might say.

"Gurl, I Just Wanna RockWithYou." Hee- Hee!!
---------------~~~~~~~~~~~-----------------
"Good morning, everybody!" Dylan said cheerfully as he came into the dining room.

" good morning Dylan." Everyone replied.

We were eating a big breakfast. Bacon, sausages, biscuits, pancakes, muffins, fruit, and orange juice.

For my breakfast, I just mixed up some healthy fruits in my nutribullet and drank that.

I have a very busy day today.

I finished my drink and put the cup in the sink before kissing Dylan and daddy good morning.

Heaven smiled up at me. Her face was messy and sticky with syrup. "Where you doing mommy?" She asked.

I grabbed a napkin and wiped her face off before answering," mommy is going to go for a jog before she takes a shower. But I'll be back. Love y'all!"

I gave heaven a kiss before running back upstairs.

After taking a quick shower, I put on my jogging outfit.

It was nothing special, just a red tank top and black shorts. Then I put my iPod touch in its jogging case,

strapped it around my arm, plugged my earphones in, and ran downstairs and outside.

As I started running, my iPod instantly started playing "Rock With You".

I sang along as I ran around the entire width of my house a couple of times. It took like 2 1/2 hours, because my house is so wide.

When I was finally done, I went back inside the house for a long, relaxing shower.

Dylan came in just as I was walking to my personal walk- in closet.

"How was the run, babe?" He asked as he followed me. I opened the door and the lights popped on.

"It was good. Long, but good. Where is heaven?" "She's watching cartoons with blanket, lulu, Christian, Sicily, and Ciara."

I grabbed a black pair of lace panties and the matching bra and a sundress.

I put on the panties and the bra. Dylan came up behind me and kissed my neck, putting his arms around my waist.

"Mmn. You smell so good. Yummy." He licked my neck and I got a little wet.

" Dyl." I said as he rubbed his fingers over my panties. " Dylan stop. Stop." He kissed me again and moaned," I wanna fuck, JJ."

I turned around and he smacked my ass and grabbed it. "Not now, Dylan."

" just a quickie, baby girl?" He asked, pouting.

I bit my lip and grinned.
---------------~~~~~~~~~~~~---------------
"Ohhhh fuck!" Dylan groaned. I moaned and wrapped my legs around him.

Dylan and I have been at it for about 15 minutes. Quickie my ass!

As Dylan and I ejaculated, we both locked lips and kissed passionately.

I had to take another shower, cause I reeked of sex. Dylan joined me this time.
---------------------------------------------------
When I finally went downstairs, dressed and not smelling like sex, heaven ran up to me and I picked her up.

"Mommy!" She shrieked as I set her on my hip.

"Hi baby girl." I said as I kissed her. Dylan came down the stairs behind me. "We need some more body lotion, JJ." He said.

Heaven reached out for him as he stood next to me. "Daddy! Pick me up!" She said.

He took her out of my arms and I walked into the kitchen to grab an apple and take my insulin, ADHD pills, and my asthma inhaler.

"Heaven!" I called as I took her ADHD pills out of the cabinet. "Come here, baby."

Heaven ran into the kitchen, followed by Dylan and our 6 month old golden retriever, brownie.

I found brownie abandoned in the middle of the street one day at only a day old, I took her in to the pet rescue shop,

I waited for someone to say that she was theirs, and when no one came to get her,

I adopted her as my puppy, took her to get her shots and her dog license and I've had her ever since.

Heaven fell in love with her, and so did everyone else.

I gave heaven her pill and gave her some water to drink it down with, then she ran off to play with brownie.

Dylan kissed me and I pushed him away. " nope. No more, Dylan." He pouted.

I finished my apple and walked around Dylan, grabbing Christine's keys and my purse.

"Babe, I'm going out for a while. But I'll be back. Love you." I gave Dylan a kiss.

"Where you going, mommy?" Heaven asked as she came came back into the kitchen.

"I'm going to get something from the store, baby girl. I'll be back in a little while."

I walked out the door and over to the garage that's built into the house. As I pressed a button on my key chain, the garage door opened.

There stood Christine, shiny and as beautiful as ever.

I stood in front of her, held the keys up, and said, "okay, Christine. Let's ride."
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Author's Note: okay guys. Here's the second chapter. Enjoy!!

5+ comments and votes for the next chapter!!

L.O. V. E y'all!!