Chapter One

It has been a week since the defeat of Dio. Avdol and Iggy has been fatally wounded, and killed. Kakyoin is currently in the hospital fighting for his life, the doctors trying their best to keep him alive. Jotaro visits Kakyoin's room everyday, blaming himself for what has happened to Kakyoin.

A door opened in Kakyoin's hospital room, a muscular man in all black sat down on a chair, looking at Kakyoin. Kakyoin was unconscious, and the doctors don't know when he will wake up, if he does. The man put his hat down hiding his tears in case anyone walks in.

"Jotaro, there you are" An older man named Joseph walked in the room.

Jotaro stayed silent. He kept thinking about all of the outcomes. He kept thinking what he will do if Kakyoin woke up. He kept thinking what he will do if he dies. Jotaro rested his elbows on his legs, and his face in his hands, quietly sulking on the second outcome.

Joseph tried to comfort Jotaro but that ended up getting cursed at. Jotaro was always stubborn and never liked to show emotion of weakness.

Jotaro shot his head up with an idea. What if there was a stand that can heal Kakyoin?

"Do you know of any healing stands?"

Joseph looked up at Jotaro understanding where he was getting at, "Jotaro, I don't think a stand can fix hi-"

"We have to try, dammit!" Jotaro started to tear up.

"I don't know any, no."

"We have to find one..."

"I have an idea, Jotaro. We need a camera."

Jotaro nodded, wiping his tears underneath his hat. Jotaro walked out of the hospital and into his car revving the engine, he looked up the nearest electronic store and drove there as fast as he can running through red lights.

"Dammit Jotaro! Learn to drive safely! You are going to get us killed!"

Jotaro started slowing down, but still passing through red lights. They arrived at the electronics store and parked the car. He walked inside finding a cheap camera.

Joseph used hermit purple to develop a picture of a stand user. He shook the film waiting for the picture to show.  A few minutes later a picture appeared of a teenager with purple hair that looks like a bottom of a boot.

"Considering his hair, he won't be hard to find. I hope he has what we're searching for. Luckily it shows he is standing in front of a school. But the wording is japanese, so they must be in Japan. That is a start."

Jotaro took out a pack of cigarettes and lit one, huffing out smoke. He had hope.

"I will order tickets to Japan tonight. We will leave on the earliest flight."

Jotaro nodded his head, enjoying his smoke.

~~ Time Skip ~~

Jotaro laid down on his hotel bed. He can't wait till he gets back to Japan. He got a call on his phone.

"Hello?"

"Jotaro, it's me, Joseph. The school he goes to is Budo-ga Oka High school. It's in a small town called Morioh. I just booked us a flight for tomorrow morning. Get packing."

Jotaro hung up and packed his things. He took his jacket off and placed his beloved hat on his hat stand and went to sleep.

~~~~

Jotaro was laying on a tropical island, staring into the ocean. He looked closely and someone was swimming onto shore. Beautiful red hair, cherry earrings, lavender eyes. Kakyoin.

Kakyoin walked up to Jotaro and hugged him, "I miss you, Jotaro."

~~~~

Jotaro woke up in the middle of the night crying. He started reminiscing of all the fun times he and Kakyoin had together. He needed him back now. He cried himself to sleep that night. Dreaming of Kakyoin. His precious Kakyoin.
————
5:00 A.M.
————
Jotaro woke up three hours before the flight. He made sure everything was packed and ready to go. He put on comfortable outfit for the long plane ride.

————
6:00 A.M.
————

Joseph met Jotaro at the airport, two hours to spare. Joseph patted his stomach, "Let's get some breakfast, yeah?"

Jotaro nodded looking at the airport signs. The airport was crowded with people from all over the world. Jotaro pushed people away trying to get through, "We can eat here. Looks like a breakfast place with sandwiches."

"Sounds good to me!"

They both stood in line, a very long line. Joseph sighed, "This line is going to take forever!"

————
6:45 A.M.
————

Two people were left in front of Joseph and Jotaro.

"U-ummm... can I get the .... U-umm... egg and bacon ... no no.. scratch that... the egg and cheese ... no... ham ...." the lady in front of them took her grand time, an hour left to get to their flight.

"Will you hurry up and fucking order?!" Jotaro snapped.

The hungry lady turned around, "What the fuck was that?"

"You heard me you bitch! Hurry the fuck up!" Jotaro yelled even louder, his hunger getting to him. Joseph tried to pull Jotaro away.

"You wanna fight little boy?"

Jotaro smirked.

"Do not do this Jotaro!! You will kill her!"

The lady got even more pissed at that remark, "What was that old man? You think this scrub will kill me?" She snarked.

"Star Platinum! The World!" Jotaro froze time and Star Platinum picked the lady up and threw her at the end of the line.

"Ora!"

"Resume time!"

Jotaro brushed himself off and walked to the cashier, "Egg and Ham sandwich."

Joseph looked at Jotaro in disbelief that he stopped time just for a bitchy customer and then ordered his sandwich. Joseph got out his wallet and paid for their sandwiches.

They sat down and ate in peace.

————
7:30 A.M
————

Jotaro and Joseph walked to their waiting area to board the plane. Jotaro was looking at a magazine to wait, bored out of his mind.

Joseph walked around nearby and looked at the shops. He bought some snacks for on the plane ride.

————
8:00 A.M.
————

"Now boarding Group C for Japan!" The flight attendant called.

"That's us, Jotaro."

Joseph and Jotaro walked onto the plane and sat in their seats. The pilot went over the safety procedures and the flight took off.

Jotaro kept thinking about the teenager in the picture, if he can save Kakyoin. His precious Kakyoin. Jotaro fell asleep on the plane dreaming about Kakyoin.

————
8:00 P.M.
————
"Jotaro! Wake up! We landed in Japan."