quotes

Puppet
"Let me tell you a story about a 20-year-old man it all started when his parents his family died he decided to work here at this very place but he committed suicide he's spring locked himself his name was Thomas Afton heh oh why am I laughing because I was the person who made this place I brought the old animatronics back here if you're wondering how am I alive how I talk to you why do you see me human form is because I know how to break the control my happy ending faded away from me when I lost my family I had a mother my father was the first creator of Fazbear franchise his name is William Afton the killer of the missing children he got spring locked then there is Chris have you heard of The bite of 87 well he died by my brother then there's Elizabeth she didn't listen to my father so she was killed by circus baby my mother died driving off a cliff she wasn't paying attention my brother Michael Afton was scooped on his fifth night at circus baby pizzeria."

"You're going to lose your happy ending like I did"

Human

"My happy ending was gone faded away death was the only option I missed my family"

"Welcome to Fazbear ultimate  I brought the old animatronics back you might wondering where's the new puppet you will see him very very soon"